Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
IT MUST BE MAY~~~ Cinco de Mayo, WV Chapter southern g2g, rain, and sunshine~

*~*~*H*I*~*~*

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 05-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
drove over the top of the New River Gorge Bridgetoday.....

it's a long way down......

LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!!!!

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 05-02-2010, 08:39 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Evening All.....

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
That's cool!

We went to Bridge Day in 2000. Wow wee what a crowd. We had to park about 3 miles away and then walk up Rt 19 to get there. Walked out on the bridge, looked over, you're right... its high!

It got up in the 90s here this weekend No rain to speak of.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 05-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Post Fiend

*~*H*A*P*P*Y*~*M*O*N*D*A*Y*~* Monday, Monday, so good to me....Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it would be....Oh Monday mornin', Monday mornin' couldn't guarantee....That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me....

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 05-03-2010, 06:16 AM
Elder User

grandpa'sprideandjoy is starting off with a positive reputation.
good morning everyone
Old 05-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Today in History:

1921 West Virginia imposed the first state sales tax.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Elder User

Paul T is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good Evening everyone. What is the latest on the southern gtg? I am planning on coming, if all goes well.
1988 F150 4x4 Short Bed 300-6
Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Post Fiend

woot!!!!! woot!!!!!

only thing I know is May 8th, and Coonskin Park.....LOL

JOE!!!!!!

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 05-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Post Fiend

Good Morning, WeeVee~~~~~

Make it a good one!!!

{{{{hugs}}}}

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 05-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
I LOVE Cinco de Mayo!!! First, it true Hispanic fashion, it gives me another reason to kill cans and longnecks. Second, it's my daughter's birthday!

How lucky can one guy get???

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 05-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Isn't there a park next to the Moose? It lookes to be pretty nice and shady too.

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 05-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgtg View Post
I LOVE Cinco de Mayo!!! First, it true Hispanic fashion, it gives me another reason to kill cans and longnecks. Second, it's my daughter's birthday!

How lucky can one guy get???

Joe
I LOVE CINCO DE MAYO!!! We celebrate it EVERY year in true fashion.....

I just happen to be off work tomorrow and we will have our usual fiesta in the evening~~~~ MmmMmmmMMMmmMm~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgtg View Post
Isn't there a park next to the Moose? It lookes to be pretty nice and shady too.

Joe
yes, there is.....but there isnt anywhere for kiddos to play....IF anyone brings any.......I actually like that park and mentioned it in the appropriate thread

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 05-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Posting Guru

kenjh has a good reputation on FTE.kenjh has a good reputation on FTE.
ok what is cinco de mayo??I live on an island and north america is a forien' country..I honestly don't know..
Old 05-04-2010, 11:02 PM