New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

New Member Announcement - Mad Dog Tannen

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 01:00 PM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Thumbs up New Member Announcement - Mad Dog Tannen

Lets have a warm welcome for our newest member who goes by the name of Mad Dog Tannen.

He has a 1989 Ford Bronco and he has just joined us on FTE 04/25/2010.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often.<!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message -->
<!-- sig -->

Old 05-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Mad Dog Tannen
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. My real name is Marty. I live south of Trenton. I bought my 89 Bronco for 1200 dollars running with 6 check engine codes. And everything covered in some kinda mud that will not come off of pastic/rubber parts. Since then I have fixed all major mechanical problems, thought I am still working on a list of about 25 items that still need to be repaired before it is up to a restored condition. Next on my list is i am giving it a electric fan conversion, coating the underside with POR-15 and installing a 3" body lift with 35" tires. I also have an RX7 that I just bought and am going to swap an LS1 into. Don't hate me because I like Chevy's too.
I hope to be able to participate in alot of local events that take place around here. and I would like to do a little wheeling too. So keep those event announcements coming and I might see you at some!