Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
May BS Thread

Well, good morning MN and welcome to the May BS thread. Gonna help mom and dad put in some plants today. I may fertilize my lawn this morning also.

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 05-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Good morning Steve. Good luck at work this weekend. I hate being salary at times like that.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:16 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
they are talking about some sort of bonus, so it might not be too bad!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:22 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Good morning Steve and Jay!! May is here finally!! Gonna do a little work down here at the shop this morning!

Steve I hope you get the bonus that makes the overtime a little better!!
'04 Ford Explorer XLT, 4.0, 73,000.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:24 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Morning Troy!

I guess anything will be better than nothing!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Morning all!

Time to get some stuff done around here!

Old 05-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
How are you Steve?

Old 05-01-2010, 08:54 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

I'm doing good on 4 hours sleep and not sure when I'll be able to go home yet!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Senior User

allis327 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Morning everyone I am going to clean up a 350 I traded a guy for a couple of blocks I had. He said it ran great, looks like crap, valve covers must have been leaking since it left the show room. New intake and carb should arrive Mon. I just need it to run through the summer or until I can replace all the money I pissed away on this car.

6637 w/ pete's cover, 4" turbo back exhaust, zoodad, dipricol optix guages, warn premium lockouts, ccv mod, foil delete, Tru-cool tranny cooler
91f150 4x4 I6
Old 05-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by allis327 View Post
Morning everyone I am going to clean up a 350 I traded a guy for a couple of blocks I had. He said it ran great, looks like crap, valve covers must have been leaking since it left the show room. New intake and carb should arrive Mon. I just need it to run through the summer or until I can replace all the money I pissed away on this car.
Carb? What is this carb thing you talk about?

Old 05-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Post Fiend

I am out for a while. I will check back in later. Have a good morning all...

Old 05-01-2010, 09:06 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

I think my weed whacker has one of those things on it!...lol
Old 05-01-2010, 09:06 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter

Tags
4000, contest, craftsman, ford, lake, lt, minnetonka, minnetonkafordheadstuds, solenoid, truck