Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2003, 06:15 PM
Senior User

mikes66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ohio chapter meets?

Hey fellow Ohioans, just a thought here but i was wondering who would be interested in having a FTE member meet sometime in the up-coming warmer months? And how can we go about making something like that happen??
I like being an FTE member but don't make it out of state much to go to any shows and i didn't know if the Ohio chapter schedules there own shows or not, i normally post to FTE and don't really here much from Ohio unless i go browse around. I think it'd be a good time though, people like me can bring out the daily WINTER drivers like my '79 Ranger 4X4. It's a nice truck, mostly original, but a snow/salt goer so i'm not gonna win no trophies with it. The kinda truck i like, and like to see out on the road, on the trails, making trails....an i know there's a lot of em out there, it'd be neat to get them all together. Meet the people, meet the trucks, have some fun....Who's with me??
Old 01-31-2003, 08:30 PM
Senior User

mikes66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ohio chapter meets?

awe, c'mon, where's the support Ohio?
Thinkin of changin my sig. to '79 LONERanger 4X4.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Ohio chapter meets?

I'm always in for a meeting

I've got my '67 pretty much road ready now. Everything else is under wraps for winter.

Anyone else??

Larry
Old 02-04-2003, 07:09 AM
Senior User

Caddy 53 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ohio chapter meets?

There was a get together planed for last April over in the Springfield area.Many made commitmets to attend but EARL was only one that showed up. Doesn't say much for this chapter. This chapter seem's to be lax on having contact with each other or trying to share thoughts on project they are working on.
Caddy 53 chuck Centerburg project:'53 F 100
Boat fish Sometimes tractor pull
Old 02-05-2003, 09:27 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Ohio chapter meets?

Granted, I'm in too many clubs to attend all the functions all the time, but I try to keep my face known.

I drag race weekly all summer, I'm in the Buckeye Vintage Haulers club with my Mack, I'm in the Performance Ford Club(Canton Chapter) with my cars/trucks, I'm in the FOKISD club(Powerstroke club) from when I had my PSD.

Most of them are 2-4 hr drives to get to meetings/shows. I enjoy doing it, but I can't always make the time to attend. There are times where I need to be 3 places at once.

I'm just looking at "MORE" different things to do, people to meet, cars/trucks to see.

Larry
Old 02-06-2003, 06:31 PM

NRAJOE is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Ohio chapter meets?

I just joined this forum, asked a question and got replys quick! I live in Toledo and have a '87 F150 with 33,000 original miles...4.9 six...4 spd tranny...not in too bad of shape. Bought it from the original owner, the cab corners are starting to rot and the passenger side rear wheelwell has a hole in it...gonna start fixing it this summer. Also have an '01 Ranger XLT extended cab 3.0 auto...got it brand new, but drive the old one more! nrajoe(No Email Addresses In Posts!)

PATRON LIFE MEMBER NRA
Old 02-06-2003, 06:31 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter