Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
TracRac, TracBox, Cargo Divider, Accessories

Category: Accessories
Price: $500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): NSX
Item Condition: MN
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck, Part suitable for diesel truck

Up for grabs is a nice TracRac ladder rack setup for a Ford Super Duty short box. This will fit any 1999-2010 Ford F250 or F350 Superduty short box with "no-drill" installation. The uprights and accessories will fit other vehicles too, but you may need different base tracks depending on the vehicle, or these rails may be adapted to fit other vehicles. The lights have been removed and are not for sale. The base rails are in good used condition, they have normal wear and tear, but there's no damage. The uprights are in nearly perfect condition, and the crossbars are also in very good shape, just a few scratches (I had ABS on top of them to protect from wear when I was using them regularly). The toolbox has slight oxidation that can easily be buffed out, and is a little dirty inside, but is in otherwise great shape. The cargo holder has quite a bit of normal wear and tear, but no damage. Not pictured is the crossbar tie downs which are also included with the rack. Everything here is only a couple years old, but I no longer have a use for it.

The whole works is available as a package or piece-meal:
Part #21510 - TracRac base rails
Part #22510 - TracRac overhead racks - Asking $500 with base rails (will not sell base rails and racks separately)
Part #25220 - TracBox locking tool box - Asking $250
Part #23000 - TracRac sliding cargo holder - Asking $100
Part #25700 - Locking tracknobs (2) - Asking $20
Part #25200 - TracRac tool box brackets (2) - Asking $25
Or buy the whole works for $800/bo

Available for pick-up in the Minneapolis, MN area.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:11 PM
wuchapuchr
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tracrac

Just wondering if anyone has taken you up on your offer yet? I am interested. Have a brother that lives in Hutchinson. What do you consider the "Minneapolis area"? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Stephen

Old 05-31-2010, 04:36 AM
turtlesdove3
New User
The parts looks good. It's a good deal, those thinking of buying should go for it.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:30 AM
NEED TracBox
New User
Just wondering if you had sold your TracBox yet? If not I'm very interested. Thanks

Old 07-28-2010, 03:29 PM
daxroofs
New User
Originally Posted by wizardsr
Up for grabs is a nice TracRac ladder rack setup for a Ford Super Duty short box. This will fit any 1999-2010 Ford F250 or F350 Superduty short box with "no-drill" installation. The uprights and accessories will fit other vehicles too, but you may need different base tracks depending on the vehicle, or these rails may be adapted to fit other vehicles. The lights have been removed and are not for sale. The base rails are in good used condition, they have normal wear and tear, but there's no damage. The uprights are in nearly perfect condition, and the crossbars are also in very good shape, just a few scratches (I had ABS on top of them to protect from wear when I was using them regularly). The toolbox has slight oxidation that can easily be buffed out, and is a little dirty inside, but is in otherwise great shape. The cargo holder has quite a bit of normal wear and tear, but no damage. Not pictured is the crossbar tie downs which are also included with the rack. Everything here is only a couple years old, but I no longer have a use for it.

The whole works is available as a package or piece-meal:
Part #21510 - TracRac base rails
Part #22510 - TracRac overhead racks - Asking $500 with base rails (will not sell base rails and racks separately)
Part #25220 - TracBox locking tool box - Asking $250
Part #23000 - TracRac sliding cargo holder - Asking $100
Part #25700 - Locking tracknobs (2) - Asking $20
Part #25200 - TracRac tool box brackets (2) - Asking $25
Or buy the whole works for $800/bo

Available for pick-up in the Minneapolis, MN area.

Contact me either via email at daxroofs@gmail.com or call me 913-915-2099 to sell the whole trac racv system. Consider it sold.

Jerod Allen

Old 07-28-2010, 04:31 PM
daxroofs
New User
Trac Rac system

I want to buy your advertised Trac Rac system (complete for $800.00) and was wondering if it came with the lights that are attaced, etc. (I assumed it did). Please contact me at 913-915-2099 or email me at daxroofs@gmail.com

Old 07-28-2010, 08:47 PM
wizardsr
More Turbo
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow. Sorry guys, I had no idea there were replies to this post. Really really sorry. Everything has been sold. Thanks for the interest, and again sorry for not seeing the replies to this thread until now.