1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

DIY 2s, success

Old 04-28-2010, 06:26 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by rideracelivemx7
yeah i personally thought it was a fun project, can get a little disctracting when you had 6 other diesel jerks distracting you!! but rich and joe really helped me out. i wouldnt mind ripping them out again in the late future to go bigger but i dont see that anytime soon. not till i get a real nice job to support my addiction lol

travis ill shoot tony an email and see what he says, if not then off to matts!
Sounds good. You will be VERY happy with the tunes he burned for me, btw.. if you plan on getting a better HPOP soon(you will need to) then i'd seriously tell him you want my tunes. these tunes are awesome, no doubt about it. they don't ask for huge amounts of HPO or PW, but it gets the job done FO SHO. here is a video of the power curve from my big tune. you will be able to tell when i let off the brakes b/c the curve jumps up real quick. the yellow line is of course the horsepower and red is the torque. only 362hp and like 760tq on these runs, but this dyno wasn't being loaded correctly by the operator so there is probably more there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0xQJApDPs

Old 04-28-2010, 06:49 PM
rideracelivemx7
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now is that with the stage 2 tunning or still stage 1's? I coulda swore your sig says alot more! Lol or is it just becuase of the dyno, I'm just trying to figure ou your timeframe pre or post live tunnig lol

Old 04-28-2010, 09:53 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by rideracelivemx7
Now is that with the stage 2 tunning or still stage 1's? I coulda swore your sig says alot more! Lol or is it just becuase of the dyno, I'm just trying to figure ou your timeframe pre or post live tunnig lol
that dyno video was after the live tuning. the power curve is FLAT from about 1800 RPM up to 3400 RPM. i didn't start any of my dyno runs til about 1800 RPM b/c i was trying to get the turbo to come alive lower in the RPM range than it normally would. haha.

Search this Thread