HHO Generator - 2007 SD 6.0L

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 02:52 PM
CHELLIE
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Bull Crap here on a round trip from azusa calif to santa ana calif, vehicle would use 1/4 tank of gas, before hyd gen install, after hyd gen, vehicle used less than 1/8 tank of fuel, vehicle was a 1993 ford explorer, v6, 4 liter eng, I know it works, To bad there are Doubting Thomases out there that just dont know how well HHO works when properly set up, Take care and have fun, Chellie

BTW here is Stan Meyers with his 100% hyd powered vehicle, No BS here, he is making the HHO on demand he was killed because of his Hydrogen knowlage, People in power did not want that info getting out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74uarqap2E

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happe..._cell_injector

Old 07-05-2010, 03:54 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by CHELLIE
No Bull Crap here on a round trip from azusa calif to santa ana calif, vehicle would use 1/4 tank of gas, before hyd gen install, after hyd gen, vehicle used less than 1/8 tank of fuel, vehicle was a 1993 ford explorer, v6, 4 liter eng, I know it works, To bad there are Doubting Thomases out there that just dont know how well HHO works when properly set up, Take care and have fun, Chellie

BTW here is Stan Meyers with his 100% hyd powered vehicle, No BS here, he is making the HHO on demand he was killed because of his Hydrogen knowlage, People in power did not want that info getting out.

WikiAnswers - What happened to stanley meyers water fuel cell injector
Stanley Meyers was a nut job snake oil salesman! Stanley Meyer's water fuel cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is your next Bull Squat.............

Old 07-05-2010, 05:43 PM
monckywrench
Cargo Master
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
The parent post sounds like stealth Spam.

Nothing like guerilla marketing!

Prove HHO works in an independent dyno test viewed by reputable automotive and scientific publications or be laughed at. Full inspection of all hardware including NASCAR-style teardown required.

Proof + sales would make you a millionaire. Failure to take advantage of this supposed wonder tech to get stinking rich indicates dishonesty. I'm not among the technologically illiterate solution-craving idiots who believe assertions without proof.

Old 07-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Pocket
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
People like CHELLIE go to any length to "prove" HHO.... without ever actually proving HHO.

Kinda weird, huh?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:19 AM
monckywrench
Cargo Master
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I'm sure they have their reasons.

Astroturfing

Old 12-19-2010, 10:27 AM
frodo2222
5th Wheeling
Originally Posted by CHELLIE
Ebay has some good HHO generators and some not so good ones too I will give you the benefit of my over 5 year experience with HHO

this is a good Example of a dry cell hyd generator with a bubbler, you will need to use 2 of these generators with 2 PWM, for a eng thats 6.0 L or larger, this kit does not come with a PWM, you will need to use 2 of them, only one bubbler is needed, I am not endorsing any of these products, Just using them for an Example of what will work, for you Knowlage, So no Spamming going on here

Full Kit Hydrogen Generator HHO 21 Plate 6x6 Dry Cell: eBay Motors (item 120590766974 end time Jul-08-10 09:20:34 PDT)

PWM PULSE WIDTH MODULATOR 55A HHO HYDROGEN GENERATOR : eBay Motors (item 290451034511 end time Jul-10-10 20:26:14 PDT)
Hi Chellie:

I just bought a double 11 plate closed system and waiting for it to get here to install. I have a 1984 ford with a 6.9 L diesel with a 4 speed manual. I do not know too much about this beast but I am trying to get better MPG. Is there a adjustment to dial down the "carburetor" or some other adjustment that would lean the fuel down a bit or is it just a straight put the HHO in the carb and hope it gets better MPG?

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated it!!!

I live in Oregon so we are close.
Let me know what you think of this system if you can!

Fred

Double 11 Plate Complete HHO Dry Cell System

The Ultimate Hydrogen on Demand System If You Require 3 or More Liters of hho gas Per Minute

This is not the HHO Dry Cell Kit you need if you have a 4 or 6 cylinder vehicle. One of the hho systems above will be all you need. This Hydrogen on Demand Kit is designed for Large V-8 applications.

This unit is installed on 2002 Dodge truck.Dual hho dry cell - Dodge truck install

Quad cab 4x4 with a 5.9L V8 that went from 10 to 14 MPG

Both Cells run way under 15 amps

Each cell is wired independently through its own relay and breaker.

This ensures that each cell gets the full 12-13.2 volts and nothing gets hot.

ultimate hho dry cell kit design

DOUBLE HHO DRY CELL SYSTEM INCLUDES

* 2- 11 Plate Dry Cell's - 12' #10 Black wire - 12' #10 Red wire - 8' reinforced 1/4" tubing
* 6 Zip ties - 12 Self Tapping Mount Screws - 12 Hose Clamps - 24 Electrical Connectors
* 2- 50 AMP Gauge's - Reservoir tank - 4 Hose Barbs - 2) 30 AMP AUTO RESET BREAKER
* 2) 30/40 AMP RELAY

Please DO NOT compare our Complete HHO Dry Cell Kits to "The Other Guys" offering "TWIN Kits" for about $269.00. These ARE NOT the same hho dry cells we offer. We receive calls all the time from customers that have bought "cheaper hho dry cell kits" that don't work due to Poor Design, and wish to buy something that works as described.

DOUBLE 11 PLATE COMPLETE HHO DRY CELL SYSTEM

Old 12-27-2010, 09:06 PM
IABill
More Turbo
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Question

frodo, any luck with the install and operation?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:58 PM
frodo2222
5th Wheeling
Hey bill:

It took a while to get due to the holiday season and then when I got it I also got a full time job so I haven't had time to get it all in yet, almost I'm hoping to have it up and running this friday...my day off.

You have any experience with HHO systems?

Let me know, I will post results when I get some as well!

Fred

Old 12-28-2010, 12:42 PM
IABill
More Turbo
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking

No first hand experience but did make the trip to Belot WI. at the direction of my boss (City Manager of DSM) to visit with Dan Lutz and look over his systems and installs.
We determined we did not have the staff to attempt a project like he did.
Very hands on, he brings in a tech early to check his public works units every morning B-4 they hit the streets
But I did gather data on fuel economy and his emissions testing which Beloit has serious issues with.
I have not spoken to Dan in over 9 months but the unit that impressed me the most was a garbage truck he claimed came up from 2-3 mpg to 5-6 mpg. In my world of 35+ collection trucks and an overall fleet of about 900 units gas & diesel that would be a giant increase if it can be duplicated but the issue of service & maintanance or more to the point lack of staff and oh yea the funds to buy the equipment to do it keeps us from running a pilot program. But please keep us posted....

Thanks Bill.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:48 PM
frodo2222
5th Wheeling
No problem it seems that if you dhould save so much fuel that would pay fit the one person. From what I see the only maintenance is making sure the reservoir its full all the time just like a radiator.
Thats pretty great increase in mpg I hope I get that in old blue!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:52 PM
vegasmax
New User
HHO does not work? Well maybe it does,buddy

All i can say do your own research and believe what you want. Example; I was having some family pictures made one year at a studio. i was talikng to the guy and he said I would have to come back in a week to view the photos and select the ones we like the best. i said to the guy...it won't be very long till we can view and decide right when you take the pictures, add,delect or change them. The guy got mad...said that will never happen, you'll always have to use 35mm to take excellent photos. Well, we all know that guy is now out of work. So my point is never say never.

Look at what Ford and GM are doing...Ford has several 100 HHO shuttle buses running at some us airports and in England some mass transit busses. But I have included this one link to check out it is most current:
http://www.flixxy.com/gm-hy-wire-concept-car.htm but search Ford's work on the web in this area.

the old shade tree guys still get it done...try a HHO Gen and see for yourself! Just think about how to improve something...anything just do it.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:02 PM
frodo2222
5th Wheeling
So finally got it on the truck, didnt do anything and I realized
My electrolyte solution was way too weak......added some more lye and then it produced gas like crazy. The truck runs like a sports car and the is no longer a bunch of black smoke out the back.
It has alot more power for sure but have not filled yet from th full tanks, goes about 500 miles so once I get real MPG WILL POST. So far I'm very impressed by hoe it runs and also the service and help from larry the guy I bought it from.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
vegasmax
New User
great!

Can you tell me more? I have not tried to do one but I have been reading about this for over two years. it is for real. Is there a way you could email me information? How can i contact you or you me?
thanks,
Ron

http://www.flixxy.com/gm-hy-wire-concept-car.htm

Old 01-12-2011, 07:32 PM
T8R
Laughing Gas
It's cool that you're taking time to build and test a system yourself... and having fun building a pet project. I think it's only fair to point something out.

There is a thermodynamic loss every time you convert energy from one form to another. Chemical energy to heat (combustion), heat to mechanical (expansion), mechanical to electric (alternator), electric to chemical (HHO system), chemical back to heat (combustion again), and heat to mechanical (expansion again)...

you end up losing energy through 6 conversions instead of just the 2 that fuel normally goes through to power your truck. Calling it a 'catalyst' is incorrect, although small amounts of water injection could be mistaken for this, as previously mentioned. (If it were as simple as creating a catalyst... the big corporations would already have it bottled and on the shelf at your local parts store. Big corporations don't pass up an opportunity to make a dollar.) Hydrogen is already present in the fuel you're burning.

This is also without taking into account that there isn't enough power avail through a vehicles 12v sys for efficient hydrogen production.

(This was actually used as a lecture example during a thermodynamics class for engineers.)

It's a neat idea (especially on the surface), but when you consider the actual science of it... it's not physically possible to improve efficiency by adding 4 less efficient steps to the stystem. I'm proud of you for having the ambition to build a pet project like this - but would hate to hear that you cooked or hydro-locked your motor if your bubbler fails. (especially if you're off-roading when it's more likely to slosh).

Old 01-12-2011, 07:48 PM
vegasmax
New User
yes your statements are to a degree true....

But can you explain to me and others why; ford has a fleet of airport shuttles in Piladelphia and has for four years? And the buses in England? yes these are very excpensive and they are too costly to produce at this time. But with improvements and getting the cost down, and gas over 5 dollars...guess what. The problems with the ones in philly they run 24-7, when shut down for repairs and oil changes ets., they require a 45 to 90 minute start time....but after that, they are driven 24-7 or setting idling.
Did you look at the link on GM's car. Why are all the auto makers spend money to develope this if there was no hope as you are 100% sure there in none? people said it was impossiable to put a man on the Moon too.So keep up the negative solutions to trying to solve your negative thoughts.
it only make those work harder to prove one wrong. I hope someone in the near future and improve the whole process and make it avaiable to all of us, even you. Figure out the problems and fix them, that's was American know how always does.
Might contact GM and explain to them why the car they are riding in won't go. http://www.flixxy.com/gm-hy-wire-concept-car.htm

Quick Reply: HHO Generator - 2007 SD 6.0L