Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Kramercd

She's comin along

Old 04-24-2010, 09:39 PM
79dentsideford
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up She's comin along

started sandin on the truck yesterday and put a full day in at it today. got most the paint peeled and a little bondo where needed. should be wearin primer by tommorow evenin. i will post some pics of before and afters... as soon as i figure out how. lol

Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 PM
79dentsideford
New User
and could someone tell me what exactly the g2g's are? like swap meets?

Old 04-25-2010, 12:56 AM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
nah....our get togethers are just that....meeting up someplace and just hanging out. Sometimes we'll meet up for a wrench party if somebody has a project, but normally we just hang out, eat and bs.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:58 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 79dentsideford
started sandin on the truck yesterday and put a full day in at it today. got most the paint peeled and a little bondo where needed. should be wearin primer by tommorow evenin. i will post some pics of before and afters... as soon as i figure out how. lol
I have no clue what they're like first hand...but I hope to find out in a couple of months. From what I've read from the other chapters...and on this one they have a good time. Sounds like your off to a good start on the body work.
Originally Posted by cookie88
nah....our get togethers are just that....meeting up someplace and just hanging out. Sometimes we'll meet up for a wrench party if somebody has a project, but normally we just hang out, eat and bs.
Speaking of wrench party...I've got a project if anyone what to donate $$$ or parts toward. Take your pick....'04 F250 upgrades or '72 Ranchero. The Ranchero is going to keep the Cleveland; but the paint, wheels and interior are going to change. I've dropped a detailed list to my wife if she wanted to have the Ranchero on " Overhaulin' "...but that hasn't worked yet. Guess it would help if I lived in Southern California

Old 05-07-2010, 01:51 PM
79dentsideford
New User
been awhile since i've posted due to poor internet service but the truck is now a nice dark blue with 120% gloss, at certain angles the truck looks purple but i think it turned out decent.

Search this Thread