Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2010, 04:16 PM
New Jersey Chapter LDR

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Thumbs up 2010 MidAtlantic Meet, Carlisle All Truck Nationals

First some info, registration for the ATN's have changed this year. If you PRE-register, before June 15th, they will have their registration material mailed to you. No longer will you have to stop before the gate to pick this up. You will be able to drive straight through to our tent. Info is in the signup thread. Register as MidAtlantic Ford Trucks - FTE

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/87...nationals.html

Also, each chapter is requested to have their own EZ up canopy with their chapter banner on the front. This will allow for us sell our own state decals, shirts, etc. and handle registering for FTE new state members.

Scott and the PA chapter is handling the food this year.

Eric (High Intentions) and Arlene (Arlene) are working on the trophies.

FTE will be providing something again this year. It will not however be shirts.

There is still a lot of shirts left from last year. At this time the price is reduced to $10 plus $3 shipping for the first shirt and $2 shipping for the second shirt and each shirt over 2. There's still a number of window decals available at $5 each. These items help support the meet so we don't have added out of pocket expenses so do what you can, see George for them.

I hope to see you all there!!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Oh yes... still here.

Arlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to behold
www.facebook.com/djarlene
Evening all~~~ just a quick request for anyone planning on attending ATNs in August... we're looking for some thoughts/feedback for awards this year... Appreciate your input!

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/95...tn-awards.html
Living the life you only wish you had.

Last edited by Arlene; 05-03-2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: updated link
Old 05-06-2010, 07:56 AM
New Jersey Chapter LDR

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Exclamation Roll Call for ATN

We need to start a head count for the ATN's, if your planning on going please just copy and paste your name to the list.

Only New Jersey members please:

1. sddesigns (Steve) 1
Old 05-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Freshman User

Mad Dog Tannen is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am sorry but the sign up thread said page not found when I tried to open the link. Please put up another one or something.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Posting Guru

plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I am planning on going, had a great time last year, checked several hotels in that area, and they are all booked already, gonna make sure I can find accomodations before i register
Old 06-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
So who out there can unseat the 2 time reigning champion of the MidAtlantic Smoker contest?

Matt has put on quite a show for meets 1 and 2:

Click the image to open in full size.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation

Old 06-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

ATTENTION SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Eric Eldreth of Innovative Diesel Performance will be joining us at the MidAtlantic Meet to offer some tech advice for our trucks.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnovativeDiesel
George,

I made a mistake. I found out yesterday that our Gatlinburg, TN vacation is scheduled through Sunday of the same week as Carlisle. I though it was the week after.

I apologize, I didn't realize the dates. The vacation is with my wifes family, so I wasn't really involved in the planning or I would've known.

I feel really bad and had planned to attend the event. I was having my wife call for a hotel for two events we are attending, and updating our schedule when I found out.

Thanks

Eric
The above was an email received by me on June 16, 2010.

I contacted Eric about whether one of his tech's can still attend. He said he will get back to me, but doesn't see why not.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Oh yes... still here.

Arlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to behold
www.facebook.com/djarlene
Gate-N-Go:

Your Green Light to Blow the Gate

Don’t forget, to save time, money and hassle, you can pre-register before July 5th, 2010. By doing so, Carlisle will mail you your entry window sticker and all the information you need to know once you’re parked, like where to get your goody bag, dash card, etc.

Please note: refunds will not be issued less than 19 days prior to the beginning of the event. Pre-registration discount ends July 19th and all registration fees will increase by $10.
Living the life you only wish you had.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter