1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Just Stopped at C&G in Escondido

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Ford52F2
Mountain Pass
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just Stopped at C&G in Escondido

Since I am in San Diego this week decided to stop at C&G for some parts! I nearly had a few wreaks along Commercial Street looking at all the classic cars parked along there. I thought I may also be able to get a peak at Julie and get her photo, but she didn't show. C&G is a great little store that holds nearly everything that I may need, But I'll save those items for later. Will be back sometime later this summer.

Regards, Dale
Ford52F2

Old 04-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Now ya tell me. I'm in La Vegas anyway - moms got the flu......C&G is great they are very good to me in all respects.

Were you just snoopping on "the competition?" Are you still at "Classic Haulers?"

Hey if you get bored, go by my house and cut the lawn, ok?

Old 04-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Ford52F2
Mountain Pass
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
May just cut the lawn for you, if I have the mower back together by then? I get so bored on these jobs nomally. Salvage yards, swap meets just to bring something back to the room to work on. At least this time I should be home by Friday, not like Norfolk,Va trip. Nine week job, I left after eighteen weeks, it got finished after twenty. It was just a paper suffle job, baby sitting, no hands on. Visited a salvage yard in Kent, Va. for door mechanism.

Don't worry, I'll be back

Dale
Ford52F2