Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Senior User

UaVaj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hunter Road Force GSP9700 Mounting and Balancing - Banner Tire

A few days ago I had 6 Michelin LTX M/S 2 install on my truck and there was some serious vibration because the installer (TireKingdom) did not have a clue how to propery mount or balance SuperDuty tire.

Fact: Most tire place can mount and balance a tire to an "ACCEPTABLE LEVEL" and most people usually live with that. Hey SuperDuty are suppose to be a little bumpy - right?

WRONG!!! If you are like me (City SuperDuty) and you want a near lexus smooth ride on a SuperDuty. You need Road Force Mounting and Balancing.

$220 poorer and finally my truck is silky smooth - even at 75mph.

An exceptional well trained and experience Road Force technician spend an honest ~4 hours matching tires to rims to produce a tire/rim combo that is a near perfect circle. Once that is achieve, then he balances the tire.

The end result is: A super smooth SuperDuty. Can you imagine a SD with tires at 70psi running down the road smooth as a lexus? Not a hint of road noise or chassis chatter.

Remember - the key ingredient is to have a "WELL TRAINED TECHNICIAN" who is capable of utilizing the full potential of the Road Force. NOT any technician will do. The end result is only as good as the technician.

If you are in the Miami Area and want a silky smooth ride on a SuperDuty. Ask specifically for Al at Banner Tire 305 251 2218.

06 F350 Lariat CC PSD Auto 4x4 LB DRW 4.10LS
Old 04-16-2010, 10:23 PM