Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
68-72 front clip

I'm getting ready to make my F250 actually look decent, so I need a decent nose for it. 68-72, I have a grille so that's not needed, but I do need a good radiator support. Can do with or without inner fenders.
Within 200miles of Rexburg, ID is preferred, but I might be able to go a little farther for the right deal.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Senior User

SportCustomWalt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Core Support

I have a 79 core support that will work with a couple of holes drilled for latch. It's in great shape. I paid 150.00 but will let it go for 50.00 plus the shipping. I'm in Lakeland Florida 33813. Also have a rust free pair of fenders that i took off my 72 F100. I'll take 40.00 plus shipping.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:45 PM
New User

lickalot is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a 1968 front fender set and hood in good condition will sell for 200 live in irrigon oregon but can not travle or ship and radiator core support
Old 04-20-2010, 04:47 PM
New User

I also have a cab and frame if interested
call 541-922-0650 before 8pm or after 8am
Old 04-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Hmmmm- Shipping on that would be rather expensive, not sure if it's entirely worth it. \

In July I -should- be cruising through OR on my way to Mt. St. Helens, so that may be worthwhile. I need to wait until then as my most efficient vehicle that could handle that right now gets about 14-16 on the highway. My Courier should get in the low 20s and handle that with some ease.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Elder User

oldbrokecowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a complete 68 f250 front clip that I just pulled, not cherry but I think very doable. If you're interested I will get pictures. The clip is full disassembled and other than the hood will fit in your courier nicely. May be able to arrange some shipping part way. Let me know asap, as I'm not sure exatcly when the ride is going. OBCB
Old 04-21-2010, 12:01 PM
New User

just give me a call so that I know was just going to scrap but if you want them I would need to know by friday this week because i really dont have a lot of room to store parts because of my land lord. just call me and let me know after 8am and before 8pm
Old 04-21-2010, 12:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other

Tags
68, 6872, 72, 83, ac, clip, clips, f100, fit, ford, front, parts, truck, trucks