Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Why so quite latley?

Where is everyone at? I know the weather is nice and all but at least let a guy know you all are still alive lol. Although today I kinda wish I was dead the way I feel. Broke the ground yesterday for the garden with the tiller and it nearly killed me. I hurt so bad today it aint funny.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
I know that feeling there Buck. Just been busy with life is all.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Senior User

ky79 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Same here buck just busy around the house. I did go to **** creek and came home with a .45 acp. I love shoots great and no problems what so ever. I hear a lot of people dont like hipoint firearms but from what I see thay are a great gun, not prety but great value and warenty. I hope the rest of you are doing great.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I personaly like high piont guns. I have one in .40 sw that i cut the mag down to 8 rounds on. I don't like the size of them tho, to big for concealed carry lol. I decided to start my body lift for my birthday present to myself lol. Now I had to order a bushing set from jbg, can't wait to get this thing up another 4" lol.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
I have been real busy the past couple weeks. Nothing new to report on here. All is well. Cut the darn grass a couple times already! I did order some Bilstein shocks for my work truck friday. Can't wait for them to come in. The monroes on the front have been blown for a year! This is my first purchase of Bilsteins. I have heard a lot of good things about them. I'll let you know if they are worth the money. Ordered them from the shock warehouse. They used to be a sponsor here and you could get an extra 5 or 10% discount, but they are no longer a sponsor. Just over 300 dollars for 4 shocks.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Postmaster

Ran it to a bit of a snag last nite. The truck poped out of park and rolled down the drive right into the house! the tailgate was down and it took out a window. Now I have to replace that! Dawn was not impressed to say the least. Nobody was hurt tho so all is well.
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-14-2010, 06:49 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
You know Buck, sometimes I think if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all. I always set my emergency brake when parking on any kind of a hill.

I've got a neighbor last year he parked his truck next to his house in a hay field. Manual tranny, and he didn't put it in gear, or set the park brake. It took off over the hill and found a tree in the holler. Truck was totaled. When I saw it, the first thought in my mind was he got hurt bad in that thing. That truck had some major damage in the front. It was a dodge though. Now he has a new F250!
Old 04-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Postmaster

You know John you are right. This morning I had a grinder jump on me and laided my middle finger open. Ten stitches to close it up. Now tyhe truck is on hold till I can get some use of my hand lol.
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Post Fiend

Damm, I don't know what to say at this point....
Old 04-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Postmaster

Not much to say John lol. As the saying goes "s**t happens". At least I only get hurt like this about once every 3-5 yrs lol. So I sould be good for awhile!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-15-2010, 07:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter