Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: rbloodhound

Need A/C hoses crimped

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:22 PM
jsutton
Posting Guru
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Need A/C hoses crimped

Does anyone know where I could get my A/C hoses crimped in or around Monroe? I wouldn't mind driving to Ruston, Farmerville, or Bastrop. I bought my Hose and fittings from NAP in Florida but I didn't have them go ahead and crimp them for me because I didn't think it'd be this big of an issue to have it done here! I've tried my local NAPA that makes Hydrolic hose and a Specialty Hydrolic hose place here in town. I've called a few other places and no one can do it or tell me who around here can. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Old 04-14-2010, 11:31 PM
jsutton
Posting Guru
Just and FYI for anyone around that may find themselves in need of A/C hoses. Hydrolic Depot in West Monroe makes A/C hoses.

They aren't the people that are crimping mine that bought from NAP though. I went in there and they told me that Hy-air-co sold the brand of hose and fittings that I had and they could crimp them. I had been over to Hy-air two weeks ago and the dude told me, no he couldn't do it. Well I went back over there, this time I went in and showed him the hose and fittings, and that it was the brand they sell, so he told me he'd crimp for it me. YAY hopefully I'll have some cold air very soon!!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2010, 01:56 PM
jsutton
Posting Guru
Well just me wanting to type some more about my experience. I went over to Hy-air-co at lunch today to pick up my hose and it was not crimped!!! He tells me he couldn't do it after all! So I get it and head over to the Calk Company. They took it and crimped it no question and did it for FREE!!!!!!!! I was very happy. Now I should have some cold air soon.