Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Senior User

IndySilverAnny is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anyone in TN feel like doing a fellow FTE member a favor?

Mayn of you won't know me. I'm not a regular in this forum, but have been on this site for years. Mainly in the Big Bronco forum, but lately in the 97-03 forum since selling my Bronco and buying my Supercrew.
I'd like to buy a set of tube steps off Ebay, but the seller doesn't want to pack and ship them. He's in Crossville, TN.
Could anyone here either pick them up and ship them to me, or pick them up and meet me 1/2 way between there and Indy? Maybe at Elizibethtown off I-65?
I've been having a tough time finding a set of these at the junkyards around here. My drivers side is bent, and I can't spend the $500+ the dealer wants for a replacement.
I'd pay for gas or shipping.
Thanks!
1985 Mustang SVO The play toy!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:40 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
If I were closer, I would do it in a heart beat, as I always love road trips. However, I am probably as far as you are to them haha, good luck man.
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Senior User

The road trips isn't the problem. Finding time in the next few weeks is. I'd love t opack the kids up and take them down to Tenn. for a weekend, but we've got a pretty busy next few weeks. I might see if the guy will hold onto them a while if I can't get somebody to pick them up for me.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Postmaster

Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.
I can go pick them up on the 13th of April during the day; if its cool with the seller; I got to be back home nlt 6pm for a 7pm event for my kid. Crossville is about 2hrs from my place. PM if I can help!!!

Mitch
57 F100 SWB 351C/FMX; (Big Window)
65 Flairside SWB "Wife truck" (300/AOD)
62 F100 SWB 302/C6 (orphan box) Old Skool build
Old 04-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Senior User

I don't expect somebody to drive two hours for them. I appreciate it though.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:43 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Neal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud of
I wish I could help. I used to live close to there a short while ago. I have a mother in law that lives in Crossville but she would most likely get lost. LOL Seriously I wish I could help.
97 F250 Rosewood Stage II.75's, DP Tuner Live Tuned, Modded H2E, Terminated HPOS, Comp 910's, ARP studs, Swamps Pushrods, 6.oh Cooler, BDP elec. reg. return fuel, Valair full feramic clutch, RSK, D60, SD 1 ton springs DRD INMATE # 40
Neal's Pics and H2E install
Tennessee Chapter Leader Join Chapter here
Old 04-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Postmaster

Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySilverAnny View Post
I don't expect somebody to drive two hours for them. I appreciate it though.

Like I said; if the seller can meet me during the day; I be glad to help out; I can bring them up to Elizabethtown or even into Indiana, acroos the Ohio into City of Clarksville In on the 16th as well. If you can't get anybody just let me know!!!

These are my only true day's open to beable to help out.

Mitch
57 F100 SWB 351C/FMX; (Big Window)
65 Flairside SWB "Wife truck" (300/AOD)
62 F100 SWB 302/C6 (orphan box) Old Skool build
Old 04-07-2010, 08:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter