Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
78 150

here's pics of the 78 150 that followed me home. I think I want to sell it, or part it out. mostly want to recoup the money I put out for it. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 04-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Posting Guru

66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.
Is it a shortbed, I can't quite tell. Is that brown seat in good shape?
Charlie

62' F-100 SWB uni 223
78' F-350 Dually 400
2012 XL 5.0 3.73
'66 F-100 SWB 352
Old 04-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
long bed. the seat is rough on the driver's side, foam and springs are good, but it will need to be re covered

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Elder User

ownedby2labs is starting off with a positive reputation.
nice looking

1978 F150 4x4
Old 04-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Posting Legend

would make a good twin for your 78

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 04-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
would make a good twin for your 78
ya it would lol the wife would kill me sincemine needs a motor tail gate and now a dash pad

1978 F150 4x4
Old 04-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Posting Legend

tailgate on this one is new, still in the e-coat. don't know about the dash pad, I'll have to look. what color is yours?

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 04-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
tailgate on this one is new, still in the e-coat. don't know about the dash pad, I'll have to look. what color is yours?
black with cracks in it and a big one from when i hit my dash it was a bad night lol

1978 F150 4x4
Old 04-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Posting Legend

dash pad is good, no cracks, and it is black. let me know if you want it

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
ford to the bone

ford to the bone has a good reputation on FTE.ford to the bone has a good reputation on FTE.
what do you want for it
Old 04-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Elder User

if you do part it out let meknow what you want for the tailgate and dash pad

1978 F150 4x4
Old 04-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Postmaster

Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.
Nice. Are the door panels in good shape?

I've been trying to get rid of my ol' 78, too...no takers.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Posting Legend

good, but they are painted black. I know the feeling about thinning out some, I have 5 ford truck projects going on right now

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 04-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Postmaster

Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.Jermafenser has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm getting rid all of them save the '97. Too much hassle.

owned2labs, I just saw you need a tailgate. I've got a XLT tailgate in pretty good shape.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermafenser View Post
I'm getting rid all of them save the '97. Too much hassle.

owned2labs, I just saw you need a tailgate. I've got a XLT tailgate in pretty good shape.
I would go with the xlt gate, this one is plane jane, and aftermarket...

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 04-06-2010, 10:46 AM