Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Smile APRIL FOOLS CHAT THREAD

Happy April fools day I hope the jokes haven't been to bad today, It looks like it's gonna be another beautiful day. I hope the weekend is the same. I'm off today for Drs. appt. Guess later I'll go to the shop and work on something. Ya'll have a fine day.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 04-01-2010, 03:54 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Afternoon All.......

Welcome to the new Month!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Elder User

redwood is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
dianenchrisb redwoodwalker
I wish I woulda got pranked today. Everything went to hell in a handbasket at work so there was no time to play......
Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Happy Good Friday everyone, hope everyone has a great day.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 04-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Posting Guru

Happy Easter everyone, have a blessed day.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 04-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Elder User

redwood is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
dianenchrisb redwoodwalker
Happy Easter! Remember the reason for the season!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:17 PM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
A good Easter wish to you all. Hope your April is starting well.

Was standing in front of kitchen window the other day & thought "Hmmm somebody's trash fire is really smokey..." Then realized it was the pollen blowing off the roof.

I've got a thread going in the 87-96 forum detailing work I buised myself with over the winter called "5.8 front Dress Upgrades, Repairs & Mods Project". If interested drop by & give it a read.

I've also got a line on a 91 SuperDuty dually with utility box. Rough but straight, & has a bad E4OD. Could be had cheap if any body has interest. Belongs to my neice's husband.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:37 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Evening All......

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Just sitting on the patio enjoying the weather and ceegar #2!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Posting Guru

Morning everyone, out the door I go.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 04-06-2010, 06:38 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Good Morning All.....

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Posting Guru

Hey Steve you too, thanks

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 04-06-2010, 12:17 PM
New User

nixalot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well... I'm hoping the April Fools Chat thread is going to take the place of an April BS thread this month and posting this here will be okay... unfortunately, it's not BS or an April Fools joke...

My bro-in-law messaged me this morning and told me to go out to the site www.spokeo.com and enter my information. I did... and quickly found out that this site is making WAAAAAY too much information about people available to the public at no charge . Some of it is incorrect, but some of it IS correct and it bothered me that it was there. I figured some of you might not like that amount of information being disclosed freely either, so I decided to come in here and post about it in case some of you wanted to go remove your listings.

To remove your listing, do a search for your name, copy the URL from the address bar, and click on the "Privacy" button at the bottom of the page. That will take you to a listing removal page that should be self-explanatory from there. You may have to make sure and use Internet Explorer for the removal... my Firefox browser wouldn't display the Captcha image on the listing removal page.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:17 PM