The Classy Classics-Which is already open, You can view it by clicking the link in my signature.
The Black Cloud Crowd- The Diesels
The Bustin' Broncos
And with that - entry threads are now going to begin popping open
These are the updated rules for all classes - for all to see ~
1) Contest open to all model and year Ford Trucks (includes vans, SUV's, All Wheel Drive, all levels of customization, etc) WITHIN THAT CLASS
2) Number of entries in each round limited to the first ten who enter a round. If after two weeks have passed there are less than ten but more than one entries, the entries for that round will close and the deciding poll will run anyway. If there is only one entry it wins by default and moves on to the CHAMPIONSHIP round. Contestants may only enter ONE TRUCK per round.
3) To enter - post a picture of your truck at least 700 by 600 pixels in size (no links to other sites. Picture must be displayed in thread) Avoid extremely large images, please. (1024 pixels largest side of image). Huge pictures may interfere with some connection speeds. ALL images will be tailored to size by committee to fit in poll thread. You may only enter ONE truck in each round
4) RULE OF OWNERSHIP: You must have owned the truck AT THE TIME YOUR PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN to enter it. You may not enter anyone elses truck FOR them. No exceptions
5) CHAMPIONSHIP RULES:
The first place finisher in each round qualifies and is entered in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND.
After ten regular rounds, the CHAMPIONSHIP consists of the first place finishers from the preceding ten rounds running in a "Best of the Best" contest.
6) VOTE MONGERING: You may enlist your buds and chapter, other groups or whatever to vote for your entry. HOWEVER - be warned that all of the polls are anonymous, and your buds can always vote for someone else. There is no way to know! SPAMMING the forums should not be done at any time for this purpose, be careful what you do...
7) Once a poll is up for a round, it will be active until the last day of the month. These polls close by themselves and whoever wins does. If for some reason there is a tie - a tie breaker poll will run until the following sunday night at the latest. Local midnight is based on Central Time in the USA.
8) NON-EXCLUSION: Employees of FTE and/or IBI welcome to enter including moderators or other unpaid affiliates as well as sponsors of the site
9) REPEAT ENTRIES: Out of sportsmanship, it is asked that if you want to enter a following contest, enter no more than two in a row. After waiting for one in between, you may enter again. THIS WILL NOT BE ENFORCED! It is a request, in order to give others a chance. ONCE YOU HAVE WON A ROUND (this is important) you may not enter another round that season with another truck - your winning truck is automatically entered in the finals, and no more than one entry in the finals by the same person is permitted.
10) PRIZES: 1st place winner in each round will receive a free one year paid membership to Club FTE, which provides access to extra features such as the Club FTE Members Only forum. Those who already are supporters will be given a twelve month extension to the membership they already have.
PS: "You're damn right we're doing it again!"
Here I'll simplify:
1. Post Pictures.(Bigger the better, Makes my job easier)
Multiple Pictures are best.
2. Post Specifications.
Anything else you want me to include.
3. Your In.
First 10 Trucks are in!
Let's show 'em how we roll!
__________________ ~Anthony~'76SCS '00 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4, 5.4 Triton, Loaded (Grandpa's) '76 F-350 Super Camper Special, 390 FE, Factory 4-Speed, 3.73s, Dana 70 Rear. '94 F-150 XLT Super-Cab Shortbed, Dual Tanks, 5.0 302ci V8, Auto, Blue Interior,
Tinted Windows, Keyless Entry, Power Everything, Bedliner, Alloy Wheels (2nd Daily Driver)
OK, i will open this round with the "Rattletrap"
1988 ford Superduty.
7.3 IDI engine.
C-6 trans with BW 1356 transfer case.
4X4 single wheel conversion with pickup bed.
Banks non waste-gated Sidewinder turbo.
boost and pyrometer gauges.
Luberfiner external oil pump for turbo.
BFG 36X12.5x16.5 mud terrain tires on American racing 10 hole wheels.
kenwood CD player.
Lund front sun visor.
Lund racer-back rear visor.
Meyers snow plow.
custom exhaust with 4 inch stacks.
DZ aluminum side steps.
8 inch "C" channel front bumper
Code 3 lighting 7 rotator amber light bar.
Galaxy DX 959 CB radio with Wilson T-5000 antenna.
8 inch drop hitch in back.
i bought this truck new 5-11-1988 with 6 miles on it for $16,745, and started the modifications as soon as i got home. i have just about $38,000 invested in it over the years, but it has paid for itself 3 or 4 times over with the snow plow and rental as an escort truck for oversize loads through my business.
i am sure there is more i have added to the beast over the past 22 years, but this is all i can think of.
it is starting to show it's age, and has quite a bit of rust and body rot. but i have a new cab and bed for it that will be going on once the weather gets a bit better.
JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE
owner of almost too many fords.
2008 F250 Crew Cab Short bed 4x4
Auto, 5R110W trans with new process transfer
3.73, LS gears
Banks 6-gun with IQ
Banks Ram air
Upfitter switches with Tow package
Sykjacker Dual stabilizers
Cooper Discovery SST mud terrain tires on 18" stock rims
Frontier front bumer with bull bar
Bought the truck new in August 2008, now has 32K miles and pulls various trailers, mostly my 14K 5th wheel.
Air bags with on board compressor is planned for this week.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.