Projects Share with other members the details about your project truck or SUV. Old or new, gas or diesel, its all welcome here!

94 f-150 fixerupper

Old 03-29-2010, 06:37 PM
BigBear85
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94 f-150 fixerupper

ok so this is my first truck, i dont have any pics uploaded yet, but its a stock, minor the exhaust cuttoff 94 f-150 single cab 8ft bed 2x4 with a 4.9 I6 that im curently getting a new motor in. (rings wore out in the last motor after about 230000 miles) ive beaten it up a little, it was in good condition when i got it but i went to the woods and took it mudding which i learned the hard way should not be done on ur every day driver.. so now im restoring it (not guna look perfect im not goin for that) but im trying to go for the thats a nice truck deal, right now ive replaced everything but the cab itself, im building a custom front bumper, and id like to make it 4 wheel drive, with 36'' military tires, along with some minor projects that would be cool, i dont want anything to huge cause it is my daily driver, but i do want a vehicle that i can out to the woods and haul my wheeler out there with and not worry about getting stuck in normal trail conditions, so if uve got any ideas suggestions or anything like that lemme know i wana know what the best parts to use is and what size lift to use to clear 36'' tires, and if body or suspension is better

Search this Thread