Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2010, 07:42 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Welcome the newest members......

Please join me in welcoming the two newest members of the NY Chapter. One of them is so new, him and his family will be moving this way in a few weeks.

First off we have Steve whos user name is superglide04. He hails from East Yaphank out on Long Island and the current ride is a 2002 F350 that looks to be a nice truck.

Secondly we have Richard who goes by SupriseF350Sport and he currently hails from Arizona and is moving to the Southern Tier area. Now I figured that with a user name of Suprise that the truck would be interesting. All that I can say is that I was suprised when I looked at the pictures. The current ride is a 2004 F350 and it looks like a step ladder maybe needed to get into it.

So join me in welcoming them to the chapter and making them feel like a member of the family.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Welcome Steve and Richard. Richard, where in the Southern Tier are you moving to?
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 03-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Hey guys, welcome to one of the best Chapters on FTE, from one of it's many visitors! Great bunch of guys in here!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Senior User

Captain-A is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome aboard! This is a great and informative site!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Dudes! Welcome aboard!

Yaphank, eh? Near Horseblock Rd?
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 03-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Postmaster

spinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to behold
welcome guys. yaphank...bout 15 minutes from me.

2008 lariet 18" wheels*s&b air filter*5 star x2 tuner*front hidden hitch*6.0 trans cooler*autometer trans temp gauge*superlift leveling kit*rear firestone airbags*ARE cap*unity pillar spotlight
Old 03-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Junior User

SurpriseF350Sport is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello Guys.

Thanks for the welcome! We are moving to the Elmira area. My F350 has a 6" superlift with 37"s > I've been reading the New York inspection laws. I hope mine passes. Or else I will have to go to 35" tires which really wouldn't be too bad.
The bottom of the anti submarine bar is 24 inches off the ground and lights are within limits. Do you think it will pass inspection? Also will my diesel have to be emissioned?

thanks
Looking forward to the move!

2005 Excursion 6.0 4x4 V and P code springs otherwise stock
Old 03-31-2010, 07:14 PM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Hi Richard, Elmira's not too far from me (40 miles) go that way to a pick-a-part in Horseheads. Try New York State Department of Motor Vehicles - NYS DMV - NYSDMV - Driver - Vehicle Site can give you info and requirements. Under vehicle safety it list some vehicle requirements. NY is kind of confusing on bumper height req. Supposedly 16-20" from the ground, then other info states 30". My 86 and 89 F250's don't meet 20" in stock form. Emissions also depend upon GVW, upstate you won't get run through a tester but, OBDII will be checked (again depending on GVW). Have fun, maybe we'll meet up when you get here.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 03-31-2010, 07:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter