Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

View Poll Results: What cell phone carrier do you use?
ATT 2 14.29%
Sprint 4 28.57%
verizon 7 50.00%
other 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Postmaster

bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.
What cell phone service do you use?

I use sprint with the hero phone.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Postmaster

fordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to behold
I'm on VZW with the Droid. I did have the iPhone with AT&T but their network was pretty awful where I live. Plus they still don't have a 3G network in Kzoo and VZW has it everywhere.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/MatthewSimmons08/f150]
Old 03-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Senior User

greenmachinejohn has a good reputation on FTE.greenmachinejohn has a good reputation on FTE.
toeheadproductions@ymail.com
I have Verizon with the droid. Has lots of useful apps.
2000 Ford F-350 XLT V10
2008 Headland BigHorn 3670RL 5th wheel.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Samsung Moment.
=-)
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Sprint.. been that way since they bought Nextel, and it was Nextel since 95

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:30 PM
Posting Guru

FordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to all
AT&T with Blackberry Curve and also a Sony Ericsson
2014 Escape Titanium Ecoboost 2.0crappyMPG!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
I miss my nextel a lot. I'm half tempted at times to go get a boost card for my 930. That thing is still a beast of a phone.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Post Fiend

Okay, starting from the top left.

I1000, I1000, I730, I730, Some Nokia Crap, I32sx
Bottom left starting
I860, I930, PPC6800, PPC6850 (touch pro), Samsung Moment

Out of ALL these phones I have owned, the I1000 is still the best.

The 860, as you can see, is the only broken phone here. It was a tough sob though.
the 930 has been repaired a bunch of times, so it looks new. As you can see some have been used for parts though, like the i1000's I started cobbling together when they finally stopped working. They have a defect, the board gets to warm and warps, the phone works, but you cannot talk though it. I later, after breaking the good one, found out how to fix it. They both work, but I accidentally broke the wire that goes to the ear piece on both. DOH!

The nokia I found in a parking lot in Ohio.

The i32 was a free phone, i wanted to use my I1000 that I had had from a previous corporate account, but they woudlnt' start me out on that one. I had to get the i32sx cause it had a sim card, and the old i1000's were strictly IDEN.
The 730's were junk, but they worked.
The 930 was a great phone, but a poor windows mobile device.

I switched from nextel to sprint from it for the 6800 so i could have a true smart phone, which the 930 was not. I should hack that thing.
Anyways. the 6800 was nice, but it was lacking with memory. So i stepped up to the touch pro, which has so many flaws its just not worth talking about.
Now I have the moment. Which sucks due to sprints stupidity, yet again go figure, and is stuck on 1.5 android, when the standard right now is 2.0. The hero is in the same boat. I have an 800 mhz computer in my pocket with the biggest handycap any device has ever had. its like a state of the art computer running windows 3.1. WTF SPRINT?????

Of course, this pre release still costs you full price, even though your only starting out with less than half a phone and its functionality.

I really need to sell phones for some extra income. heh.
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2010, 11:56 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter