Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Elder User

PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
She's here!

At 2:49pm on Friday, my daughter Mary was born! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is recovering nicely. She had a problem after the birth, but with rest and iron supplements she'll be fine. My baby girl weighed 7 pounds 5 oz, and was 20" long.

I watched as little of the detail of the birth as possible. I must say that watching my wife go through that process ... WITHOUT any drugs or pain meds at all ... was truly awe-inspiring. I have to say "I'm not worthy!" after that experience. Simply amazing.

Since I'm no longer a subscriber I can't post too easily. When I get a chance to put pics on Photobucket, I'll link them here.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
it will take a couple days to get the grin off your face after getting a baby girl. do let us know when you get some pics up, and when the cigars are coming!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Congrats to You and the Wife! Rob. Daddy's Girls are the best!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Posting Guru

SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.
Congrats Rob
Old 03-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
I just talked to another friend, his son was born Thursday, we could hook them up. no need for all the dating stuff. just hook them up now and be done.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
here are some do's and dont's Rob....
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:39 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Congrats to you Rob, & your wife.
Good one Bill. Did you learn those things from EXPERIENCE?

Craig
Old 03-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Post Fiend

some of them.... lol
Old 03-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Senior User

kstones63 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congrats on the new addition to your family. It's always good to see that everbody is well.

Kevin
29 Ford Sedan Delivery
99 F250 SD, CC, Diesel, 4x4
95 F350 Dually Flatbed Diesel
Old 04-02-2010, 03:03 PM

2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the new baby! And kudos to your wife for going through that pain! My wife did that (unwillingly) with our 3rd boy, didn't get to the hospital fast enough, oops! I made sure with our last child (finally got a girl) that we left in time for her to get the epidural, still didn't seem painless though!

Congrats again, glad you guys are all doin' good.

(and for reference, I use to live in AZ (Gilbert specifically) so I sometimes wander down here to see what you guys are all up to).

Matt
2011 F350 - 6.2 CC, LB, 4.30s, Lariat Ultimate pkg, FX4, Amp steps, Lockpick, AC LC6i, JL HD900/5, JL 13TW5, JL C5-570's, Bilstein 7100 stabilizer, Rancho RS9000XL's, Leveled w/ 35" Toyo M/T's and 5 Star tuned
**Sold - 2000 F250 V10, 6.5" Pro Comp, 37" Toyo MT's
Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Congrats Rob... Deliver at Mercy Gilbert?

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Elder User

PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
So she's been with us for 8 days already. Hard to believe. Yeup, we went to Mercy Gilbert and really loved the experience. Great staff, clean hospital, and the cafeteria food isn't too bad, either.

Bill: I love those instructions. I'll have to show them to my wife.

Pics on Photobucket: http://pbckt.com/s9.ARO
Old 04-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Post Fiend

great job Rob! good looking little girl there!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Post Fiend

Wow! She is beautiful! you are 1 lucky guy!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter