Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Let's welcome our newest member to the chapter!!

Hey everyone, let's welcome our newest member, Wiot, to the Nebraska Chapter!

Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-23-2010, 02:14 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
From an out of stater....... welcome to the Nebraska Chapter Wiot !!!! Hope to see you around
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 03-23-2010, 02:43 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Welcome to the Nebraska Chapter!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
Welcome to the Nebraska Chapter, Great Bunch here and many out of staters
Old 03-23-2010, 08:00 PM
New User

Wiot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey,

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm a little new to forums so please let me know if I break a rule! If I do, it's completely unintentional.

I live here in Lincoln and I went to highschool at Lincoln Northeast. I joined the Army for four years right out of highschool and then I came back. I worked as a manager at Midas both here and in Omaha for three years and then moved on to Speedway Motors where I've been working the last 7 years. I've been around cars and worked with car parts for quite some time now, but most of my mechanical knowledge would be book knowledge and what I've seen and heard about rather than what I've done.

I picked up my 1970 F100 a couple years ago and did a few minor things to it (new wheels, tires, and a new steering wheel). I've been intending to put a new engine and tranny in it since I bought it, but I got busy and you all know how that works. Well, I finally decided to get serious about it and a good friend of my from Speedway convinced me that putting an LS1 into it would be the best way to go. As it turns out I found an LS2 for a reasonable price and it looks like we're gonna do it. I look forward to talking with you guys and hearing about your projects. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:00 PM