For Those Interested

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 01:09 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
For Those Interested

Merchandise | Facebook

The above link is to the facebook page of my Custom Embroidery Design page. I'm still in the process of getting jpgs of my other designs(as well as working on new ones) and finished projects that I've done for people on there. If anybody knows anybody that could use custom embroidery designs for use on sewing machines(some have that capability) and/or stand alone embroidery machines let me know. While my main focus is actually the design work itself, I can do totes, shirts, hats, and even go ahead and embroider on swatches of fabric if someone needs that done. I would just have to order that on an as needed basis or have that provided to me. Let me know what all y'all think of it. Any suggests, comments, bric brac, complaints are all welcome. I'm still learning this facebook thing.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:38 PM
willy3486
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You may want to check out the vintage camper sites out there. If you want to sell them on ebay you could sell some I bet. Someone years ago was custom making them for the brands out there. I have a serro scotty and a Aristocrat vintage camper. Its been a year or so since I have been active on then but a lot of people like to get matching stuff for theirs. It might be a decent market out there for you. Check ebay out there and see if anyone sells them.