Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2003, 03:16 PM
Senior User

hobert is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm confused again

Please login (or create) to your account before editing your gallery or create a message board/gallery.

Why does this come up every time I try to manage my gallery. I go to the user gallery and click on manage your gallery and this comes up. Did I miss somthing with this new site.

Also are we going to be able to click on somthing by the posters name to look at there pic.s like before?

Is it just me or did the old site seem more user freindly?

Last edited by hobert; 01-23-2003 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-23-2003, 03:21 PM
Senior User

CO4x4SD is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm confused again

Yeah, the old site was more user friendly IMO. I haven't bothered to see if my gallery still exists yet. I can tell I am getting old, I don't like change!

I had just reached 4 stars, I miss them! And yeah, I really liked the point to the gallery thing on a post so you could check out mods and things easy.

I'll figure it out, and probably won't remember what the old site looke like in a few weeks!
Old 01-23-2003, 04:05 PM
RLTLRED

I'm confused again

The Gallery portion of the board has not been updated as of yet. I am sure they are working on it. It is a great feature that I am missing, but I have faith they will get it up and running. Seems the poor guys are working their collective ***** off to get this site perfect.
I appreciate their efforts immensely!

(See forum announcement at the top of every forum)
Old 01-23-2003, 04:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help