Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2010, 07:57 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Talking Good Morning Texas

Looks like we may get some rain and its needed.

My 3 Day Weekend---Starts NOW!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
I have the pit smoking already
Old 05-14-2010, 08:43 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Arrow Oh now this is what I am talking about

You know waking up to the smell of fresh coffee and breakfast cooking is nice.

but so is this
Gallery - NBA Cheerleaders

My vote #37 #73 #74 #129
Old 05-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
now thats what im talking about. you just keep your hands off #29 I called her first =)
Old 05-15-2010, 06:25 AM
GateKeeper

Good Morning Texas

We got about 1/2" of much needed rain yesterday.

Today I get to help my son inlaw rebuild the front end of his Ford Suv. Ball joints, tie rods etc.

Hope it goes as planned.
Which is me instructing and him doing.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Mroning Rocky. Hope everything goes well for you.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:20 AM
GateKeeper

Morning Scotty
Whats on your plate for today?
Old 05-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Postmaster

Work as all ways. We are finnishing up on a well. Looks like I may have Mon and Tuesday off (thank god) before we move the rig on wensday.

Last edited by texans; 05-15-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-15-2010, 10:33 AM
GateKeeper

Where about
Old 05-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Postmaster

We are between Gail and lamesa right now, and moving to garden city.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:02 AM
GateKeeper

Good Morning All
Scotty Looks like you are about 275 to 300 miles from home. Is that right?

Hows the night life out there?
Old 05-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Postmaster

Yeah that sounds about right Rocky. The night life is ok around here. I really don't go out too much I would rather spend time with my daughter, BBQ, and drink at the house with some friends and family than go out to some loud bar. We do have a few good clubs that I go to once in a while, and a pool hall that is really good that I will go to a few times a month. how about where your at? I know there has to be lots of stuff to do on the coast. Speaking of that me and the wife were talking about going deep sea fishing again. Do you know a good place around there to charter a boat, and when we do it would you want to go with us? One time when I was younger my family charter one and we had enough to take up boat. That was cool to be out with just people you knew. Every time I have been since then it's always been with a bunch of stranger. Witch is ok too.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
profile.php?id=100000919328414 @TRUMBATURE Robert Trumbature FORD-MANIAC
Morning Scotty and Rocky.
CLICK HERE to JOIN the TEXAS CHAPTER
Check out the Texas Chapter pictures

Old 05-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Postmaster

Morning Robert, about time you got up. I guess you are getting some time off today?
Old 05-16-2010, 10:30 AM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
profile.php?id=100000919328414 @TRUMBATURE Robert Trumbature FORD-MANIAC
yeah, I stayed up late last night. Had to pick up Brianne from prom, them Tara(wife) is sick so I helped with J.T. until about almost three this morning. Just getting up. Sent everyone to the store going to make buttermilk pancakes this morning, of course by the time I am done they will be for lunch.
CLICK HERE to JOIN the TEXAS CHAPTER
Check out the Texas Chapter pictures

Old 05-17-2010, 08:28 AM
GateKeeper

GOOD MORNING TEXAS
Did anyone else watch the Miss USA Pageant last night.

!!!THEY WERE SMOKING HOT!!!

DONT USE THE VOTE ON THE TOP IT HAS MALWARE

Miss USA 2010 swimsuit portraits | Photos from seattlepi.com
Old 05-17-2010, 08:28 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter

Tags
61ford, 72, 77380, cow, decals, drive, early, fishing, ford, made, nexrad, number, texans, texas, ton, truck, trucks