Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2014, 09:34 AM
Elder User

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
Transmission 840.

Day 7 and no new posts in the Texas Chapter. Any hope of further contact seems dim. Consumables remain adequate to sustain life, but with out without intellectual and emotional stimulation all appears lost. Oh, what I wouldn't give to read Sunngy's children scaring posts, JT announcing coffee's ready, or the happy background chit-chat about racing....

I will keep broadcasting messages until my life support gives way. Perhaps someone will hear them....

Over and out.

When the only tool in your toolbox is dynamite, you start looking for excuses to solve problems.
Old 07-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Senior User

Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.
later later WTF? WTF? I'm an old man, WTF??? WTF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibTimothy View Post
Transmission 840.

Day 7 and no new posts in the Texas Chapter. Any hope of further contact seems dim. Consumables remain adequate to sustain life, but with out without intellectual and emotional stimulation all appears lost. Oh, what I wouldn't give to read Sunngy's children scaring posts, JT announcing coffee's ready, or the happy background chit-chat about racing....

I will keep broadcasting messages until my life support gives way. Perhaps someone will hear them....

Over and out.
Yes....problems of our own here.....life support still began overproducing....and it was all I could do to siphon off the excess......then a wierd phenomenon .....the moon on this planet suddenly doubled and became two......thankfully the sun was not affected. ....although much brighter than usual....and putting out a much greater gravitational field...making it harder to leave the bunk....and putting pressure on the cerebrem.....causing undo pain......

Barring help from sick bay.....a ration of coffee from the dwindling supply seemed to help.......

I think this celestial phenomena even affected my cellphone as the keyboard display was very fuzzy and the keys were hard to locate......

The good news is I have found my way back to the planet's surface after a night of wild orbiting out in space......LOL!
Old 07-24-2014, 07:26 AM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
Real quiet around here! I guess I'll post what I've been up to. Made a 1250 mile journey to pick up a 5.4 supercharged motor for my 68 F100.

68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 07-25-2014, 04:43 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
End of the week...it's 5:00 somewhere!! Enjoy...
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 07-25-2014, 06:49 PM
Elder User

jayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibTimothy View Post
Transmission 840.

Over and out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug351 View Post
Yes....problems of our own here.....life support still began overproducing....and it was all I could do to siphon off the excess......then a wierd phenomenon .....the moon on this planet suddenly doubled and became two......thankfully the sun was not affected. ....although much brighter than usual....and putting out a much greater gravitational field...making it harder to leave the bunk....and putting pressure on the cerebrem.....causing undo pain......

Barring help from sick bay.....a ration of coffee from the dwindling supply seemed to help.......

I think this celestial phenomena even affected my cellphone as the keyboard display was very fuzzy and the keys were hard to locate......

The good news is I have found my way back to the planet's surface after a night of wild orbiting out in space......LOL!
wow - sounds like you fellas really DO need some coffee ...

Name:  red_cross_coffee_mug.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  9.1 KB
03 SD, 5.4 reg cab 4X4 work truck, modest mods (listed with part nos. in garage)
Old 07-25-2014, 06:54 PM
Elder User

jayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
Real quiet around here! I guess I'll post what I've been up to. Made a 1250 mile journey to pick up a 5.4 supercharged motor for my 68 F100.
Ugh - that looks like one heck of a wreck there Woody. Do we assume someone let that supercharger get away from them? Hopefully no loss of life from that one.

Man, the fires were knocking at your back door, weren't they?

hi Tim.
03 SD, 5.4 reg cab 4X4 work truck, modest mods (listed with part nos. in garage)
Old 07-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayft8 View Post
Ugh - that looks like one heck of a wreck there Woody. Do we assume someone let that supercharger get away from them? Hopefully no loss of life from that one.

Man, the fires were knocking at your back door, weren't they?

hi Tim.
I didn't find any blood anywhere but I did find lots of rolling papers. By the taste of music they had and the bald tires that weren't even a year old. I'm guessing a kid owned it.

The fires burned down my back door. It's all good now though. I used the slab that use to be my house, for my shop. Here's a link to pictures of the aftermath. Fire On KC Photos by woudieintx | Photobucket
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 07-26-2014, 07:38 AM
Elder User

Mornin' all.
Coffee's ready.

Here's what passes for vacation in JT's world:
Name:  P7241378.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  274.0 KB
Old 07-26-2014, 07:42 AM
Elder User

Quote:

The fires burned down my back door. It's all good now though. I used the slab that use to be my house, for my shop.
Goodness Woody! I had no idea. Sounds like you took it all in stride and came out the back end ok. I'm glad for that. Long road though, I'm sure. Probably still a ways to go for many, too.
I used to go through Bastrop a couple of times a year, but haven't been over that way in about 3 years.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:27 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.
HOWDY FOLKS GOOD SCORE WOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Three90 View Post
Thanks. Do you still need that frame? I don't need yours If you wanted my 72 4x4 frame, you can have it along with the cab. I more than likely never do anything with it.
Quote:
Goodness Woody! I had no idea. Sounds like you took it all in stride and came out the back end ok. I'm glad for that. Long road though, I'm sure. Probably still a ways to go for many, too.
I used to go through Bastrop a couple of times a year, but haven't been over that way in about 3 years.
It was only sucky for about 6 months, but thanks. BTW, love your reg cab! I'm really looking for one for myself but with a 7.3 or 6.0.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 07-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Three90 View Post
Thanks. Are you still needing that 72 frame. You can have it and the cab if you want. I'll more than likely never do anything with it.
Quote:
It only sucked for 6 months, but thanks. BTW, I really love your reg cab. I'm looking for a 7.3 or 6.0 but it seems like 99% of them are either crew cab or extended cab.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 07-28-2014, 09:35 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.75Three90 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Thanks. Are you still needing that 72 frame. You can have it and the cab if you want. I'll more than likely never do anything with it.

It only sucked for 6 months, but thanks. BTW, I really love your reg cab. I'm looking for a 7.3 or 6.0 but it seems like 99% of them are either crew cab or extended cab.
That would be great woody, but I hhave no place to keep it, I went through a divorce and lost everything now im trying to rebuild everything still
Old 08-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Elder User

Quote:

Thanks Woody. Yeah, I'm definitely a regular cab guy.
I gotta have an 8' bed, and any extra cab is just too much truck to be practical for my uses.

Well we made it to Friday evening, all.
Mr. Daniel and I hope you will enjoy yours.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Senior User

Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.Doug351 has a very good reputation on FTE.
later later WTF? WTF? I'm an old man, WTF??? WTF?
Quote:
Thanks Woody. Yeah, I'm definitely a regular cab guy.
I gotta have an 8' bed, and any extra cab is just too much truck to be practical for my uses.

Well we made it to Friday evening, all.
Mr. Daniel and I hope you will enjoy yours.
WAIT....You're a regular cab guy.....and you need an 8' bed....sounds like me!!!!! I have to take a cab regularly myself. .....and need an 8' WIDE bed at times...... party animals! !!!!!
Old 08-01-2014, 07:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter

Tags
61ford, 72, 77380, cow, decals, drive, early, fishing, ford, made, nexrad, number, texans, texas, ton, truck, trucks