Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
profile.php?id=100000919328414 @TRUMBATURE Robert Trumbature FORD-MANIAC
I get a 1 day weekend...again...wait that's not something to brag about

Good Morning everyone
CLICK HERE to JOIN the TEXAS CHAPTER
Check out the Texas Chapter pictures

Old 04-30-2010, 10:34 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
When

Robert
Whens your 1 day WeekEnd start?

Starting next week my post will dwindle down to a small trickle and stop. No weekends off for a while. So I better make it a good one this week.

Gonna go pick up 35 lbs of crawfish at lunch time for 2 buck/pound.

I may cook some BB ribs this week end too.

Depends on the weather. If the weather is good I may start my truck project.

Only time will tell.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Hey Rocky where are you getting the crawfish from? I thought they were out of season now. I'm orginaly from NewOrleans (I know dont flame me too bad for it), so I love me some cajun food.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:08 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Arrow Crawfish

They are still in season.

I get them at Po-Boys Seafood on buisness 288B near Angleton Texas
They have 30 and 35 pound bags. 2 bucks a pound.

Located HERE
(979) 849-6872
2605 S Highway 288B Angleton, TX 77515

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Damn that looks good. Going to have to see if I can find some now.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:29 PM
GateKeeper

I am Sooooo Baaaad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
They are still in season.

I get them at Po-Boys Seafood on buisness 288B near Angleton Texas
They have 30 and 35 pound bags. 2 bucks a pound.

Located HERE
(979) 849-6872
2605 S Highway 288B Angleton, TX 77515

Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry Scotty you know he made me do it--------
Old 04-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
IM HUNNNNGRRRY

Old 05-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Post Fiend

Good morning everyone.. I have not been asleep yet. been working on poster boards for my eldest daughters' bake sale today. The perfectionist in me took over.
Everyone have a good day I am passing out as I type this

Old 05-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Postmaster

Have a good day Robert, and get some sleep
Old 05-01-2010, 08:22 AM
GateKeeper

Thumbs up GM

Thats how to hang in there Pop Robert.
I did not go get the ditch bugs yesterday but I am going in a few minutes to get them for today. Bought a new cook pot yesterday thats twice as big as my old one. Should help me get the job done faster.

and by the way GOOD MORNING TEXAS
YouTube - "Toes" Music Video

Old 05-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Postmaster

Morning Rocky. Hope you have a good day. All this talk about crawfish got me thinking. You should bring some to the g2g. I will gladly pat what I need to, to make it happen
Old 05-01-2010, 11:01 AM
GateKeeper

Thats a open question

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Morning Rocky. Hope you have a good day. All this talk about crawfish got me thinking. You should bring some to the g2g. I will gladly pat what I need to, to make it happen

Scotty
I am gonna have to think about what needs patting and get back to you.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:05 AM
GateKeeper

Okay here I go to get some more propane and the sides for the meal.

You know, like beer and some beer.

You would know it today of all days the darn mocking birds little baby bird jump out in the back yard and they are flying around all over the place. Aghhh
Old 05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Post Fiend

Good afternoon everyone. Slept hard. Going to take the 74 out and go check on the bake sale. Hope everyone is having a GREAT Saturday thus far. Going to have a few BEERS tonight. Crawfish sounding good. i don't eat to much because no one around here like them much.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Scotty
I am gonna have to think about what needs patting and get back to you.
damn iPhone I meant to type pay. I do that all the time. I guess I should start reading my post before I hit submit. I will post somthing and 2 or 3 days later realize what I typed.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:36 PM