Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2010, 09:01 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Robert how did yesterday last night go?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
profile.php?id=100000919328414 @TRUMBATURE Robert Trumbature FORD-MANIAC
Not bad, Corie made alternate cheer leader and was a little dissappointed, but she missed a practice and was new, that and the fact that she did not spell BEARS right in her cheer, She spelled out B E A R T nice and loud for all to hear. I took her and Emily (the terrible two) out to Panchos to eat.
Briannes banquet was nice from what I saw of the pictures.
CLICK HERE to JOIN the TEXAS CHAPTER
Check out the Texas Chapter pictures

Old 05-22-2010, 09:12 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Good to hear. Wheres this Panchos?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
45(southbound side) and almeda genoa exit right off the feeder. I chose it because of the 2 year old. I got to get my food and sit down and get out quick, but still "go out to eat". Food was not too bad for a buffet style also

Old 05-22-2010, 09:36 AM
GateKeeper

Wink

[quote=plumber01;8914063]I hope you are referring to the ones he posts, not the personal ones.

LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Sssh. He dosent know about the one of him I have on my wall.
< Who is this??? & what is he doing??? the one on the left I think I know what he is doing.

oh and Rocky I will probably be back to the rig on sun.
OUCH
Laughing at posting at 12 am

Old 05-22-2010, 09:39 AM
GateKeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumber01 View Post
45(southbound side) and almeda genoa exit right off the feeder. I chose it because of the 2 year old. I got to get my food and sit down and get out quick, but still "go out to eat". Food was not too bad for a buffet style also
I've been over there I think there is a Toyota or Honda place over there its been a while.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Post Fiend

They say Early Bird gets the worm........ but he does not get any sleep, so where's the trade off?

Old 05-22-2010, 09:41 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
I've been over there I think there is a Toyota or Honda place over there its been a while.
Yep still there, and more Has not changed too much except for a few newer neighborhoods and a few newer businesses in the same old shopping centers. The ACADEMY is still there on edgebrook

Old 05-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Post Fiend

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 05-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Post Fiend

Maybe this one will get to stay

Old 05-22-2010, 09:48 AM
GateKeeper

Robert
Normally when we head over that way we are further south and go out to eat. Nasa rd Webster area. Just looked it up ono google maps
Normally we dont run up 45 that far. Only reason I remember is that I think I had to take a car over that way for a damage estamate.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Post Fiend

Next time you are in the area and feel like company let me know, that or I can BBQ or smoke something here at the house.I am about a 15 min drive from NASA Rd 1, matter of fact the blue dot on the member map is right ontop of my house if you zoom in on it

Old 05-22-2010, 10:20 AM
GateKeeper

I will do that Robert, I will let you know ahead of time.
With all of them youngins you have I know schedules are hectic.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Post Fiend

I'll PM you my cell number you can have on file, and heck if you want to bring your grand kids and anyone else we can make a party of it.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Good Morning Guy's.... how many kids do you have Robert?
Old 05-22-2010, 11:04 AM