Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

questions about 2010 f150 hd

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 12:01 PM
haagsportief
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
questions about 2010 f150 hd

Made the discission to trade in my 2005 f250 HD for the new 2010 f150 HD in lava red. This car looks awaysome. Just a few questions I can't figure out. Hope there is some help in here.

1. are the mirrors also towingmirrors? can you extract them?

2. Does the navigation unit also works in the Netherlands, ore is there a way to set them up to work in Europe? If not, when replacing the unit for a Kenwood system will the steering control still works fully, ore are there other solutions? Like choose the sirius system with the cd player, order a new front and place a Kenwood system??? What should be the best solution? I just love the complete NAv system Ford has put in this truck. Just a shame europe decided to choose for a different system.......

3. any info about the hard folding tonneau cap? do or don't do, ore some better?

4. info bout the bedliner, is this as good as the sprayliner?

5. Can you order in america the remote start as an option as wel?

Just other tips ore must have when ordering this truck? Planning is to order the truck with full options as you can choose on the build site from Ford.
Problem is we do not have dealers were you can go and compare. I have to dicide from the internet pics and movies. Wich I have been doing every day so far. Even compared with the canadian solutions. I like the remote start option ov er there as wel.

hope you have some ideas and solutions i didn't know of....