Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Freshman User

jooknon is starting off with a positive reputation.
FS: WVO Conversion Kit $500

Listed my Conversion kit for sale in the Market Place.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...69#post8612969

Last edited by jooknon; 03-08-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: moved listing to Marketplace
Old 03-08-2010, 01:24 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Posting for sale items is generally frowned upon in the forums. Post your for sale items here: All Other Items for Sale - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Then post a link to that thread here. Would'nt want you to get "spanked"

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 03-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Freshman User

jooknon is starting off with a positive reputation.
I knew there was a place to do that, I just couldn't find it for some reason.

It must have been lying next to my brain.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:24 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
It's cool! Just didn't want you to catch any flack. You'll probably get more hits there anyway. This forum was very active a couple of years ago, but since the price of dino-diesel went down not so much now............Just us "diehard" bio "nuts"!

Old 03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post
... but since the price of dino-diesel went down not so much now............Just us "diehard" bio "nuts"!
Think that will change again soon... Diesel up to $2.85 here and regular gas is supposed to be over $3.00 a gallon this summer again... We'll start getting them back
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I want ot do bio but all the wvo sources in my area are taken lol. So i guess I stick with this crappy ulsd they call fuel.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 03-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpobuck View Post
I want ot do bio but all the wvo sources in my area are taken lol. So i guess I stick with this crappy ulsd they call fuel.
Keep an eye out for new places opening up and get to them first.
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Elder User

tazo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Just wanted to say I am still a die hard bio fan here. I am now adding less dino diesel to the Bio since the weather will start warming up. Today I put 5gal of dino to 20gal of Bio. I just love that fried chicken smell.
1999 EB expedition (Wife's)
Old 03-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazo View Post
Just wanted to say I am still a die hard bio fan here. I am now adding less dino diesel to the Bio since the weather will start warming up. Today I put 5gal of dino to 20gal of Bio. I just love that fried chicken smell.
Ditto here. Added 15 gallons yesterday, and have another 30 to put in yet. Forgot not only the smell, but how much quieter it runs.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Lol. Not many new places around here with the economy the way it is but I still watch.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Junior User

z scpaes is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where is Dry Ridge,Ky? I'm in W.Ky and theres a lot of oil around here. Maybe I shouldn't say that too loud,SHHHHH.

anyways, I run a local add in the paper collecting oil and I've had good luck. I had a call last week from a guy with 2500 gal of soybean oil, unfiltered in 55 gal drums. he's looking to get rid of most of it. he said he's going to keep some but only 8 - 10 drums. he's wanting $40 a drum. I don't know the guy and it's not my oil but I can help facilitate if your interested. I've got 600 gallons myself and it will take me quite a while to use what I have.
Project: 53 GMC pick up
Old 04-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Freshman User

BigDiesel2011 is starting off with a positive reputation.
my truck

Wanting to put a bio diesel kit on my f250 7.3L
Old 04-25-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel2011 View Post
Wanting to put a bio diesel kit on my f250 7.3L
Welcome to FTE and the Biodiesel forum!

You don't need anything to run bio in your Ford unless it's older than 1994, and then all you need to do is change the rubber return lines over to Viton hose.

You will need a source of WVO and build or buy a processor to convert the WVO to biodiesel.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Freshman User

BigDiesel2011 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Its a 2002.. Havent had to much luck on finding a processor online.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:41 AM

Do a search of this forum. Most people here have built their own processors. Why pay 5-6 thousand when you can build your own for a couple of hundred?

As long as you have a good source of WVO, we can help talk you through building a processor!

Old 04-25-2011, 10:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels

Tags
conversion, ford, frybrid, hydroforce, installers, kit, louis, mo, oil, propane, solenoid, st, stlouis, tank, truck, valves, vegetable, waste, wvo