ION/TWG Wheel Warning!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 10:48 PM
WickedTank
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ION/TWG Wheel Warning!

ION/TWG Wheel Warning!
<HR style="COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Just letting you guys know if you plan on buying ION wheels, or any TWG Group wheel, such as mazzi, ION FORGED, ION BILT, Baccaratt, sacchi, anything from TWG | The Wheel Group.

If you planned on, or were thinking about buying a set of wheels from the above compaines, your warranties will not be covered, even though they built, or coated the wheels incorrectly, they will give you the runaround, and basically make you wait untill you say screw it, or forget about it, this company will hide behind their hourly employees to not warranty their wheels.

I have been battling them for months about warranting their chrome on a 22" Ion Forged wheel, which was supposed to carry a 3 year Chrome warranty, but they kept rejecting me untill I made threats of discontinuing my account with them, then they told me they would contact me about it and made me wait and wait and wait, Now I have lost my customer, and they expect me to warranty their product out of my own pocket.

Dont buy ion if you want a warranty, go with a reputable company such as XD, american eagle, american Racing...

TWG/ION wheels is a joke, and a bogus company, building wheels and chroming wheels in china, and not covering their garbage work, that im sure they are aware of.

Im just trying to help anyone considering buying these wheels from anyone, Ion claims a big warranty, but when you need them, they find every excuse not to cover their warranty.

BEWARE!

Jordan