Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Former Vendor

Groovy Chick is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Please see the PHP website

for important information. My head is not in a place right now to post, but the information on our homepage is important.

Thanks.

Power Hungry Performance - Feed your hunger for POWER! Check out our Gryphon Programmer for Ford vehicles!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Posting Guru

kupaa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
very sorry to hear that kind of news especially what you guys have been through.
2002 SC SB 4X4,6637,STRAIGHT PIPE,COBALT GAUGES,ITP OBA,REGULATED RETURN,HPX,AIH DELETE,JOHN WOODS STREET PERFORMER TRANS,DP TUNER F6 LIVE TUNED BY JODY, GTP38R,CASSERLY 200CC 80% HYBRIDS,TERMINATED,20X10 XD,ATZ 35/12.50/20
468 HP 970 ft lbs
CHRIS
Old 03-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Posting Guru

clem1226 is a name known to allclem1226 is a name known to allclem1226 is a name known to allclem1226 is a name known to allclem1226 is a name known to allclem1226 is a name known to all
my prayers go out to you and yours. If I have ever seen anyone that deserves a brake it is you folks. You have been through a rough couple of months.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Post Fiend

4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
Our prayers will be with your family. We lost our grandmother a month ago. Even being ready for it dosnt make it easy.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Posting Guru

flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.
joespsd
God speed to your family!
BIG JOE PAA#100
2000 F250 7.3L PSD SC SB 2wd 4R100 DP F5 No start/stock/60E/80E/hi idle1200/120R, JWVB, Autometer Ultra lite gauges(pyro,tranny,fuel,boost),4' MBRP DP,8' MBRP black single stack,6637,RDP Cover,RDP HPX,RDP FRX,RDP AIH delete,RDP CCV mod,muffler delete,foil delete,08 diff cover, leveling kit, ProComp shocks,fomuto valve,zoodad,a/c mod, stan-cor,vanity plate.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:05 AM
Junior User

Two by Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just hard to imagine. My sympathy and prayers for you and your family. Stay strong.
"I can do all things through Christ which strengeneth me." Phil 4:13
2003 F250 7.3 CC LB SRW 4x4 AT 160k Miles All Stock
Wifes work truck.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Posting Guru

bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.
family first!!!!

anyone who dosent understand that well...

SHAWN : PAA# 102 --
2012 F250 CC Lariat FX4 / White Platinum / 3.55e
2009 Outback Sydney 310BHS
Gone but not forgotten--2001 / 7.3L / 2wd / CC/ lwb / manual trans / dually / 160K
Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Post Fiend

superduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear that, best wishes to you and your family.
PAA Member #2
97 F350 CCLB 4x4 PSD
96 F350 CCLB 4x4 PSD - totaled 4/17/11 and sorely missed
God speed PaysonPSD, you will be missed
ThumperTalk / All Things Moto! / Back Country Rebels / SAWS / BRC
Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Post Fiend

Kwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputation
http://www.facebook.com/http://facebook.com/Kwikkordead#!/Kwikkordead
I have no words, either, other than to say that you now can look up and know that they can not come to see you anymore, but some day you will be able to go see them.
Please take care of yourself, we will all be here when you are back and ready to face the world.
2000 VW Passat 1.8t Tiptronic. ZZOOOOOMMMM!!!
You cannot explain or explain away the power of God.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Elder User

tazo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
After my Mother and Father passed away I have always felt them there with me. It what gets me through the hard times. My prayers are there for you.
1999 EB expedition (Wife's)
Old 03-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor

Just got word that my grandma passed away at about 1AM. Click the image to open in full size. As soon as I know details about when the boys and I will be leaving, I'll update our website.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Post Fiend

Kwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputation
http://www.facebook.com/http://facebook.com/Kwikkordead#!/Kwikkordead
Thanks for letting us know.
I'll be praying for you off and on today.
2000 VW Passat 1.8t Tiptronic. ZZOOOOOMMMM!!!
You cannot explain or explain away the power of God.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor

The boys and I will be heading to Missouri Sunday, and we'll drop Bill off at the airport for his Utah trip on the way.

Thank you so much for your support, patience, and prayers over the past few months. I lost my sister on January 14, my dad on February 21, and my grandma on March 5. It seems like PHP has been closed as much as it's been open since the first of the year! Hopefully -- if these things really do happen in threes -- things will calm down once we all get back in town and we can settle back into a normal schedule and routine.

Thanks again!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Postmaster

pjwoolw has a great reputation on FTE.pjwoolw has a great reputation on FTE.pjwoolw has a great reputation on FTE.pjwoolw has a great reputation on FTE.pjwoolw has a great reputation on FTE.
Prayers sent to you and yours.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Post Fiend

4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
Wow Thats hard to swallow for sure...

We are all praying for you and your family...
Old 03-06-2010, 01:42 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
ford, ga, truck, usedd, winde