Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
IN LOVING MEMORY OF KERMIT OUR DOG

Yesterday & Today have been real hard days for us. We had to have our dog put down due to health issues. He was failing & we just couldn't continue to watch him fail. He was over 13 years old & had been a part of our family since he was a year old. He spent almost every day with me. He went everywhere with me.
Craig

WE MISS YOU KERMIT & YOU GAVE US MANY YEARS OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, & COMPANIONSHIP.
CRAIG & VICI
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Postmaster

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
RIP Kermit. It's always painful to lose a faithful friend.

Was Kermit the inspiration for your screen name Craig?
Old 03-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by william_04_x View Post
RIP Kermit. It's always painful to lose a faithful friend.

Was Kermit the inspiration for your screen name Craig?

Yes, William. We called him Kermmy. He was abandoned as a very small puppy & my brother-in-law works for the City of Reno & maintains all the Cities sewer pumps. He found him by one of the pump stations. He wasn't but a few weeks old. He took him to his other sisters house in Reno. Well, we were looking for a dog & my wife's sister said they had Kermit & they wanted to find him a home.
Well, my nephew was 4 years old when Kermit appeared at his house. He decided that his name was going to be Kermit after "Kermit the Frog". So that was his name & we just kept it when he came to us. I nicknamed him with a few names Boney James was his other name. Named after one of my favor Jazz artists.
He came to us before Vici & I were married in Oct 1997, so he had been with us for our whole married life. So he was like a child to us. Neither Vici or I have ever had any children.

Craig
Old 03-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Postmaster

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
From the pictures, he looks like a happy dude. You and Vici gave him a good life.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Post Fiend

He was a happy, mellow dog. The top picture was taken in 2003 & the bottom one with Vici was at Wildhorse Reservoir in Elko County in the summer of 2002. The one thing was he hated his picture being taken. That is why Vici is holding him. You had to sneek up to get his picture. Yet, Mark was able to get some great shots of him at the Arizona Chapter G2G @ Lynx Lakes by Prescott in 2008.

Craig
Old 03-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Sorry to hear this Craig. I know how hard that is.

My dog, Romeo is not feeling well and even that freaks me out!

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Senior User

Flathead Red is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry for your loss. I have an old guy too. He is eleven and is showing his age some days. I know how you must feel.

Red

The Garage Journal Member
Classic Trucks Member
Custom Classic Trucks Member
And Ford Truck Enthusiast
Old 03-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Post Fiend

Thanks guys.

Craig
Old 03-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
So sorry to hear that guys.
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Post Fiend

Thanks Michelle.

Craig
Old 03-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Bummer Craig, but you did the right thing...when they can't be a dog anymore it's time
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Post Fiend

Thanks Steve.
Craig
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter