Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2010, 07:35 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
March BS thread, Everybody welcome!

Is it March already????? Yea, SPRING!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Elder User

oldbrokecowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
What is that funny yellow stuff?

Morning, where's the coffee? Sun is shinning, birds are singing, BANG! darn bird. Another day in the neighborhood.OBCB
Old 03-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Wow these months are going fast, the older I get the faster they go, well they are moving real fast now.
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 03-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Posting Guru

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Evening all... darn March already! I swear the closer we get to end of the world in 2012 the faster the months go by.
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 03-01-2010, 07:33 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Evenin Ed. The winter months can't go by fast enough for me. I hate the cold more and more each year. If I could pry the wife away from the grandkids I'd head south in the winter.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Elder User

oldbrokecowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Evening all

I'm just glad the sun was out today. Moved over from the coast 14 years ago. I remember one year we had a realy nice day one summer, and it fell on a saturday.WOO HOO.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:49 PM

Looks like today was the last sunny day till Fri here. Calling for "drizzle" till then. I may have to hold my nose and drive to Eugene friday to look at a 50 ton lowboy to buy. I just love going east...............NOT!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post
Evenin Ed. The winter months can't go by fast enough for me. I hate the cold more and more each year. If I could pry the wife away from the grandkids I'd head south in the winter.
My dad did that four years ago... up and sold the house he built in 1969, bought huge Monaco diesel pusher, gave me his old 94 ranger and bought a new chevy pos and a nice quad. Now he spends his summers riding across the Arizona desert on his quad and his winters up here parked in my sisters yard.

I guess I am just weird but a nice cool Oregon coast sounds like the place I want to retire
Old 03-01-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOzz View Post

I guess I MUST BE weird but a nice cool Oregon coast sounds like the place I want to retire
Fixed it for ya Ed.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Posting Guru

LOL thx Don
Old 03-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I would say it's getting to crowded on the North Oregon Coast if I could find other work I would move.
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 03-02-2010, 07:42 AM

Mornin Steve. Ready for more snow? Looks like your gonna get another storm!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Elder User

customcab66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
spring has sprung for us here in the northwest going to be dry summer i think

1966 Custom cab truck
1967 Fairlane Ranchero
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter