General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 05:56 PM
mgazak
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...tor.guest.html

I don't know what else to say

Old 01-20-2003, 06:38 PM
flyboy2610
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

The mainstream press doesn't report this kind of thing because it flies in the face of their agenda to portray Bush as a bumbling incompetent intent on pushing America into nuclear war.
Hussein has demonstrated a willingness to use any weapon he has on anybody he chooses. The thought of him with a nuclear bomb is frightening.

Old 01-20-2003, 06:40 PM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

The anti's don't appear to have much to say about this. We tried to tell them that you cannot trust SH. No doubt it must be the USofA's fault

Old 01-20-2003, 08:47 PM
1997RangerXLT
Posting Guru
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

Well the whole world is full of hypocrites anyway. The political correctness is killing society.

The German society wouldn't put up with these neo-**** punks we have in this country, they know what a real monster is, but do they see Saddam as a threat? No, they are not on board, they don't want to help or commit.

We have been wet nursing the South Koreans for decades and they turn on us, I say screw em all, let the dogs take a huge plug out of there **** and have them beg for help first.

Old 01-21-2003, 08:12 AM
truckfreak69
Posting Guru
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

That is truly disturbing, I'm curious to know why the U.s would make a conserted effort to hide this, also has anyone watched the history channel lately? I would say all of the terrible things he did in the past would be reason enough to bomb the crap out of them.

My uncle tells me that they have a nuke now that only leaves radiation for about 3 weeks, doesn't knock down the buildings and still manages to kill everything in sight. I would say his idea would bea good one, drop the bomb on all the people who aren't for the U.S. tell all of the people that are for us after the radiation disipates to move in, use their oil to pay for the repairs of all the things we destroyed, then set up some sort of democracy over there.

Old 01-21-2003, 11:06 AM
superrangerman2002
Logistics Pro
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

I would think that all of the human rights people would be lining up to kick the tar out of Sadam.

I can't remember who did the study, but it wasn't long ago, and it showed that Sadam's torture/prisonment is compareable to Hitler's.

I guess they only want the gravy with out the work.....

Old 01-21-2003, 03:47 PM
truckfreak69
Posting Guru
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

why does it seem that all the "anti's" are all illiterate, at least on the basis of Saddam's history and obvious mal-intent toward the world. Did anybody hear George Clooney? He called Saddam a jerk, (a jerk George, he's treated his people worse than Hitler, he actually has a "professional RAPIST" on his payroll, yes that's right, RAPIST ) he actually pays someone to rape the wife of someone he wants to get to confess, or some woman he wants to confess to something. Then as well he has his own guards awaken in the night time pretending to be some extremist group plotting to kill Saddam and asks, "Are you for us or against us?", wrong answer, boom, you're dead.

When he took power he had someone read off everyone's name in the room, if he believed they were conspiring against him, after their name was read if he said you weren't you were in the clear, if he said you were, you were then taken out of the room by two body guards. When it was all over the remaining people were congradulated for their "loyalty" to Saddam and told their reward was they were to be the firing squad on all of their collegues that were just taken out of the room.

Tell me this is not all reason enough to get rid of him. Sadly, if we do, we are still hippocrits because we've helped nations in the past that supported terrorism (Saudi Arabia) and we're still Allies with them.

Old 01-22-2003, 12:20 PM
truckfreak69
Posting Guru
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

My reply didn't fire anybody up? or is it just becoming redundant?

Old 01-22-2003, 07:15 PM
paubreadly
Junior User
Iraq Nuke Evidence Found

You know fella's its like I have been saying for years...We have to be the big boy on the block....Who sends the most troops when someone starts getting the you know what kicked out of them we do.....As usual,,I will give the Brit's some slace at least they try..Whenever there is trouble and NATO gets involved we send men,women equipment....awhole lot....The french,,give me a break they send 2 guy's and a plane...They should be breaking their backs to help alon with the rest of Europe,,If it wasn't for us they all would be speaking German....They seem to forget that especially the young generation....They are so far to the left that it makes me sick...Let them fight for themselves for once..As for Sodamn Insane he is fixin to get his, it looks like the Brit's will help but if we got to do it alone,,we can...You know those middleastern country's should be glad that we are over there because if we were not I guarantee that Isreal would turn that whole area into black glass and be done with it....We are the only reason that they haven't....Every country there want's Jew's pushed into the sea and when you back someone into a corner they usually come out swinging...Just thank the Lord that Dubba is in there instead of tree loving gore....Thank You Thank you