Year: 1955 Make: Ford Model: F-100 Price: $4000 Mileage: 54000 Color: Tan Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): KY Transmission: Manual Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive Color: Beige Engine: 272 V-8
This is a real nice 1955 F-100 Texas truck. It doesn't have a bed anymore because it had the spare tire so I let it go with the 56 truck I sold last year. It comes with many new and used parts. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer body on a stock truck without going out southwest.
1. No-Limt aluminum fuel cell to fit in the back between the frame rails, new.
2. No-Limit under the cab master cylinder with booster, new.
3. No-Limit rear spring kit to lower the truck, new.
4. Chassis-Engineneering weld in crossmember that excepts dodge dakota front end suspension, new.
5. 2" wider fiberglass fenders and running boards that are made to fit the altered fenders, new.
6. Used dakota front end suspension to set up with and possibly cores for new stuff.
7. Chassis-Engineering front sway bar to fit the dakota front end set up, new.
I'm sure there are some other small stuff I have collected but I can't think of them right now.
hi there, im very interested in this. can you tell me what kind of condition the motor is in?? has it been converted to 12volts?? ive been looking for a project. feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. thanks!
Not at this time. I have a couple people kicking tires right now so I'm going to see how it pans out. I would really like for it to go all at once. If something doesn't pan out I might be and I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks.