Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2004 - 2008 F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 or 4.2 V6 engine
SPONSORED BY:
Click HereAdvertisement

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2003, 07:59 PM
Senior User

dassmoof is starting off with a positive reputation.
Tear into em boys and girls

Posted originally by me on another forum that's just in general for hanging out

Just Smoof: "Rant"

Trucks for the 2003-2004 model years are ***** as hell looking. Theyīre all glitzy and yuppie and retarded. Except for the Super Duty line from Ford, since they retain the look they got in 1998. Other than that.

LM: "Re: Rant"

Um... duh. Most of the people who buy trucks anymore arenīt the people who actually need them, but suburban prats overcompensating for their tiny pen****.

Say, Smoof, donīt you live in the īburbs? >

Just Smoof: "Re: Rant"

Pshaw. My truck is treated and used like one. Just like it should be. It spends most the time on the road. But I drive it like a truck should be driven and take it off-roading whenever it snows and/or rains (Which it hasnīt done lately). Iīm not afraid to break something

Dude. The purpose of a truck is to carry heavy ****. If you want to go offroading, buy an ATV.

If trucks were never ment for off-road then why do they have 4x4? ATVīs are for pus*****.

Did I say trucks lacked the capacity to operate off roads? No. The purpose of a truck is to carry heavy ****. If youīre not using it to carry heavy ****, why exactly do you need it?

Trucks are a lot of the reasons you have what you do today on cars. Skidplates. Lockers. 4x4/AWD. Winches. Off-Road lights. Etc.

Side Note * Feel free to punch holes in my logic here

What do you need it for? Shere enjoyment. Some people get their fun racing hot-rods. Others get their enjoyment in going off-road. Exploring the unexplored. Whats more fun than taking your truck up to a lake in the mountains and fishing all day? A car canīt do that.

More as it comes
Old 01-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation

I think anyone who thinks the new truck doesn't look a lot tougher than the current truck hasn't seen one in person. They borrow a lot from the Super Duty line....
Old 01-23-2003, 10:25 AM
Post Fiend

1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.

Just one question:

Is this ENGLISH being spoken in this thread?
Old 01-23-2003, 10:25 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2004 - 2008 F150