Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2010, 05:53 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Our Newest Member...................

OK guys, keep it nice and welcome our first Lady member, "fordgirl<3"!

Her name is Sasha, she lives in Portland, and she loves Ford Trucks!!

Welcome aboard Sasha!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 02-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
welcome to the forum. where in portland?
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 02-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome, ladies are allways welcome.
1980 Bronco with 460 Gone but not to far!!
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 02-15-2010, 07:36 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertha66 View Post
Welcome, ladies are allways welcome.
Especially ones that love ford trucks! She has a nice looking 4X4 HiBoy Ford!

Old 02-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Freshman User

fordgirl<3 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well not quite Portland, I live out in the boondocks of the Gorge.
The 75 HiBoy's is on blocks in my garage right now, it needs a new steering knuckle but I'm thinking about swapping out the front end to high pinion D44.
I used to drive my dad's 95 f350 dually 7.3 powerstroke with just about a million miles on it. Thats what I learned to parallel park in
Next I'm looking to get a '67-'69 mustang project to hopefully rival my friends '70 Duster.
Thanks for the invite!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
corbit????
your welcome.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 02-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Posting Guru

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey Sasha welcome to the group! Nice looking truck ya got there.
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Post Fiend

let see how many women are on FTE? alot!! hey they put up with us... i don't mind. hey girls like trucks too!!!
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 02-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Freshman User

Yep I'm in Corbett, nicest bunch of gun totin' rednecks around if ya ask me!
Hell yeah girls like trucks, I love outsmarting the boy's haha I've had to help a few get home in their little Toyotas and VDubs.
It's funny showing some guy from town how to change a tire or add coolant

Put up with it? I go out of my way to spend time with my crazy mechanic neighbors! They're the best!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Posting Guru

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordgirl<3 View Post
Put up with it? I go out of my way to spend time with my crazy mechanic neighbors! They're the best!
Your gonna fit in perfect around here, I met up with a lot of good wrench turners on this site.
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Post Fiend

and race car drivers too!!! do you or have you heard of scott winebarger? they live in corbett.
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 02-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Elder User

oldbrokecowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome

Welcome from the east side ( we're the dry ones ) If you come this way let us know, the coffee's on.OBCB
Old 02-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordgirl<3 View Post
Well not quite Portland, I live out in the boondocks of the Gorge.
The 75 HiBoy's is on blocks in my garage right now, it needs a new steering knuckle but I'm thinking about swapping out the front end to high pinion D44.
I used to drive my dad's 95 f350 dually 7.3 powerstroke with just about a million miles on it. Thats what I learned to parallel park in
Next I'm looking to get a '67-'69 mustang project to hopefully rival my friends '70 Duster.
Thanks for the invite!
Here you go Fordgirl
1969 mustang coupe parts or all
1980 Bronco with 460 Gone but not to far!!
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 02-16-2010, 11:45 AM

Wow sweet deal! Must resist.............must resist........must resist............................................ ...........................

Old 02-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Freshman User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertha66 View Post
Here you go Fordgirl
1969 mustang coupe parts or all
Tempting but I've got a summer of bucking endless bails of hay before I can buy another project lol my neighbor just gave me a 40's Allis Chalmers I'm working on right now.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter

Tags
allis, car, dealer, discount, ford, helens, ignition, msd, oregon, parts, race, saint, scott, wc, winebarger