Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2010, 08:13 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Thumbs up New Member Annoucement - Mark_A.

Lets have a warm welcome for our newest member who goes by the name of Mark_A. .

He has a 2000 Excursion and he has just joined us on FTE 02/10.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often. <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Senior User

Mark_A. is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey guys, My name is Mark, I live in Brick, i have a 2000 Excursion with a 7.3L PSD and i love it more than anything in the world ... me and my dad own a decent amount of fords, we have an 85 f350 w/ a 460, an 89 f350, an 06 E250, and an old ford dump (i forget the year, i am also picking up an 89 f350 with a 7.3 IDI ... u guys think i like fords lol ... neways im a college student and barely work due to time so money it real tight (thats y i like these snowy weekwends cuz i make bank lol) so if u catch me saying i wanna do that to my truck, i am going to do that to my truck, or im deff getting one of those ... that means thats really cool and ill put it on my extremely long list of crap to get once i get the money lol

thats me in a nutshell and thanks for letting me into the chapter
Old 02-08-2010, 08:48 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good to see you here Mark, we have a monthly BS thread in the chapter forum. Feel free to join in the fun, and post often.

You can get your 25 posts pretty quick and get your PM setup to recieve chapter info.

Again welcome to FTE and the NJ Chapter!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
welcome to the nj chapter and fte,,,

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sddesigns View Post
Good to see you here Mark, we have a monthly BS thread in the chapter forum. Feel free to join in the fun, and post often.

You can get your 25 posts pretty quick and get your PM setup to recieve chapter info.

Again welcome to FTE and the NJ Chapter!
thanks and oh yeah i know how fast the posting # can go up lol ... im on a few other forums and u dont even pay attention to it then u see it nd ur like 5000? no way ..i need a life lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350steve View Post
welcome to the nj chapter and fte,,,
thanks ... noticed u live in brick ... where do u live... im by outback steak house and harbor freight and villa victorias (the neighborhood not the apartments) and how much fun did u have w/ ur plow truck this weekend ... i was stuck shoveling paul kimball for like 12 hrs ... then i mw nd my dad did our contract jobs where i either snowblow or plow ... now thats the life lol
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome Mark!
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump,
01 F250 CCSB 7.3L stock for now, Boss truck
Old 02-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougbrown View Post
Welcome Mark!
thanks doug ... how south r u ... i have a house down in mannington by salem and the cow town rodeo ... all those names might be a little off ... i havent been down there in a while so im a little rusty on the local spots lol
Old 02-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
That a little more south then me. I live at by the walt witman bridge. Can see it from my house.
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump,
01 F250 CCSB 7.3L stock for now, Boss truck
Old 02-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Senior User

oh true ... yeah mannington is pretty deep south (attitude wise at least lol) but its fun down there ... lots of fun places to swerve offroad and get the truck dirty lol
Old 02-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Junior User

cbd2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome, we have a great group glad you're onboard.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Posting Guru

kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.
Mark lives across the street from the sewage pumping station. Welcome
2008 F150 Supercrew 2wd 5.4 XLT
2002 Explorer XLT 4.6 4X4
Old 02-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Senior User

thanks for the welcomes and yupp pretty much lol ... bout a half mile away but its close to me lol
Old 02-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Senior User

nd u live a block away from a cemetery ... poop or dead ppyl .. weve both got crappy stuff to live by =P
Old 02-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Posting Guru

plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome to the chapter Mark, seen u somewhere else posting u should post pics of your truck, Steve our chapter leader is the excursion freak!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter