Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Posting Guru

MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.
2010 Spring NCFTE get together???????

I know this is probably a lost cause but what the heck. We have had about 15 or 20 guys join this chapter in the past 2 or 3 months and we need to have a GTG or a meet and greet for all the guys to get to know one another. Lets try to come up with a time and place to have a gtg/ truck show or something. Now fellas this is a long narrow state and not everybody can be accomidated with a short drive but if you're serious about a gtg and meeting your fellow FTE members then it won't be that bad. I'll leave it up to the chapter members to throw out some Ideas. The only suggestion that I have is let's try to plan the gtg for early to mid April so we have a better chance at good weather. I know you guys haven't seen me around much here of late and it's due to my job but I am still around. Let's get something together and get this chapter back up and rolling.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Junior User

bhspet is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Mako, think you haven't been around..I got totally misplaced..heh. But I have transportation now...soon as I completely re-do the brakes anyways.
April would be good for me...already have a gtg in Florida in March, different group..heh. Me and a bunch of squirrel lovin women!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Posting Guru

06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.
Im down....and im open to most anything.

SOLD 2-28-11.....
'06 F250 CC/SB PSD. 2'' lift, Bilstein 5100's, Dual stabilizers, 20'' Harley wheels, 35-12.50 MT ATZ's, 08 Mirrors, ARP studs, EGR delete, 4'' MBRP, X3 with custom tunes, Full gauges, scangauge II, Coolant filter, Red top Optimas, DC 185a alt,
Old 02-08-2010, 10:04 AM
NC Chapter Czar

ncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to all
I'm game for getting together this spring to talk shop and check out some trucks.

Sanford seems like a centrally located spot. Or we could schedule it with another event of some sort.

Meet and eat at a resturant or bring food and cook out.

Any one have some land they want to offer for a gathering, food and some wheeling?

My main issue is probably similar to others. Schedules are tight. Two kids that take dance, piano, and soccer. I play softball. And my wife has a home business. But with enough time to plan I hope to be able to make it out to meet some folks.

Keep the ideas and dates posted. Hope to see some of yall this spring.

James
Join the NC Chapter
Old 02-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
Sounds good to me. April would work. May wouldn't...
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 02-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Posting Guru

06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.
Lets make a list of everyone's location that would like to attend, then try to make a centralized location based off that???

SOLD 2-28-11.....
'06 F250 CC/SB PSD. 2'' lift, Bilstein 5100's, Dual stabilizers, 20'' Harley wheels, 35-12.50 MT ATZ's, 08 Mirrors, ARP studs, EGR delete, 4'' MBRP, X3 with custom tunes, Full gauges, scangauge II, Coolant filter, Red top Optimas, DC 185a alt,
Old 02-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06silvercrew View Post
Lets make a list of everyone's location that would like to attend, then try to make a centralized location based off that???
I'm on the Coast... New Bern, NC
Old 02-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Junior User

bhspet is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm bout in tha middle,...Archdale...but no tellin where I'll be by April!!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Posting Guru

MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.
I live in Kannapolis just NE of Charlotte. In the pst we have met right around the Lexington area but thats a looong drive for the east coast guys and the hillbillies. I'm fine with whatever we can come up with . If it's a real problem we can go for two seperate gtgs but I'd rather not do this just because it would be better if we all got to meet each other.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Posting Guru

driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon View Post
I'm on the Coast... New Bern, NC

FRIGGIN SWISH!!! not only am I from Oregon also but im in New Bern to What a small place.

Yah give us some dates I can plan accordingly also.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by driximus View Post
FRIGGIN SWISH!!! not only am I from Oregon also but im in New Bern to What a small place.

Yah give us some dates I can plan accordingly also.
What are you doing out this way? And what part of Oregon?
Old 02-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Posting Guru

driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon View Post
What are you doing out this way? And what part of Oregon?

Military, Im from Brookings on the southern coast.

Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Guns Dont Kill People..

schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.
fordf250guy
I'm in central NC...but anywhere would be cool.
Phil Late'99 F-250 SuperDuty 4x4 SB CC SRW 7.3 4"TurboBack SS Exhaust(muffled) DP-Tuner:No Start,Stock,High Idle,60Tow,Decel,80Tow,80Econo,120Race,Lope Idle AIH Delete OBA AutoMeter UltraLite Series Gauges Boost/Trans/Pyro Dieselsite Billet T-Stat Housing(195 Stat) BTS ValveBody Spicer/Custom Driveline(front & rear) ATS Housing HPX FRX Wrapped 6637 6.0 Trans.cooler Bellowed Up Pipes GPR LED Tank Mods Pre Pump Filter Riffraff I/C Boots W/Riffraff Plenum Inserts.50 mod Warn Hubs Prodigy P2 B.E.S.T. Map PAA Member # 34
Old 02-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Guns Dont Kill People..

schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.
fordf250guy
I think we need to liven-up the NC Chapter,all NC members from now on,need to check-in every saturday night to post up "something".I say saturday night because i'm a truck driver,but i know i'll be home every Saturday......Thoughts anyone?
Phil Late'99 F-250 SuperDuty 4x4 SB CC SRW 7.3 4"TurboBack SS Exhaust(muffled) DP-Tuner:No Start,Stock,High Idle,60Tow,Decel,80Tow,80Econo,120Race,Lope Idle AIH Delete OBA AutoMeter UltraLite Series Gauges Boost/Trans/Pyro Dieselsite Billet T-Stat Housing(195 Stat) BTS ValveBody Spicer/Custom Driveline(front & rear) ATS Housing HPX FRX Wrapped 6637 6.0 Trans.cooler Bellowed Up Pipes GPR LED Tank Mods Pre Pump Filter Riffraff I/C Boots W/Riffraff Plenum Inserts.50 mod Warn Hubs Prodigy P2 B.E.S.T. Map PAA Member # 34
Old 02-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Post Fiend

I'll probably forget to post... I"m too busy on the 94.5-97 Powerstroke forum
Old 02-13-2010, 10:49 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter

Tags
ncfte, recommendations