Picture competitionsFord truck picture competitions, voted by you!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
Originally Posted by Greywolf (Spelling errors and edit by 76f350spercamprspeal)
Provisionally we are going to run the following:
The FAT FENDERED MOB! 1920 - 1956
Ford Classics 1957 - 1996
The 21st Century 1997 and onward...
The Classy Classics 1961-1979 (Run By 76SCS (aka 76f350spercamprspeal) Sanctioned by GreyWolf.
The Black Cloud Crowd- The Diesels (Formally run by 76f350spercamprspeal, currently run by GreyWolf)
The Bustin' Broncos (Run By 76SCS (aka 76f350spercamprspeal) Sanctioned by GreyWolf.
And with that - entry threads are now going to begin popping open
These are the updated rules for all classes - for all to see ~
1) Contest open to all model and year Ford Trucks (includes vans, SUV's, All Wheel Drive, all levels of customization, etc) WITHIN THAT CLASS
2) Number of entries in each round limited to the first ten who enter a round. If after two weeks have passed there are less than ten but more than one entries, the entries for that round will close and the deciding poll will run anyway. If there is only one entry it wins by default and moves on to the CHAMPIONSHIP round. Contestants may only enter ONE TRUCK per round.
3) To enter - post a picture of your truck at least 700 by 800 pixels in size (no links to other sites. Picture must be displayed in thread) Avoid extremely large images, please. (1024 pixels largest side of image). Huge pictures may interfere with some connection speeds. ALL images will be tailored to size by committee to fit in poll thread. You may only enter ONE truck in each round
4) RULE OF OWNERSHIP: You must have owned the truck AT THE TIME YOUR PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN to enter it. You may not enter anyone elses truck FOR them. No exceptions
5) CHAMPIONSHIP RULES:
The first place finisher in each round qualifies and is entered in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND.
After ten regular rounds, the CHAMPIONSHIP consists of the first place finishers from the preceding ten rounds running in a "Best of the Best" contest.
6) VOTE MONGERING: You may enlist your buds and chapter, other groups or whatever to vote for your entry. HOWEVER - be warned that all of the polls are anonymous, and your buds can always vote for someone else. There is no way to know! SPAMMING the forums should not be done at any time for this purpose, be careful what you do...
7) Once a poll is up for a round, it will be active until the last day of the month. These polls close by themselves and whoever wins does. If for some reason there is a tie - a tie breaker poll will run until the following sunday night at the latest. Local midnight is based on Central Time in the USA.
8) NON-EXCLUSION: Employees of FTE and/or IBI welcome to enter including moderators or other unpaid affiliates as well as sponsors of the site
9) REPEAT ENTRIES: Out of sportsmanship, it is asked that if you want to enter a following contest, enter no more than two in a row. After waiting for one in between, you may enter again. THIS WILL NOT BE ENFORCED! It is a request, in order to give others a chance. ONCE YOU HAVE WON A ROUND (this is important) you may not enter another round that season with another truck - your winning truck is automatically entered in the finals, and no more than one entry in the finals by the same person is permitted.
10) PRIZES: 1st place winner in each round will receive a free one year paid membership to Club FTE, which provides access to extra features such as the Club FTE Members Only forum. Those who already are supporters will be given a twelve month extension to the membership they already have.
PS: "You're damn right we're doing it again!"
For the original copy of the rules, click the little blue arrow next to GreyWolf's name.
Let's show 'em how us "Classy Classics" roll...
Here's my 1973 Ford F-100 Ranger.
3-speed on the column
Stock 2 barrel carb
Electronic ignition from a '75
67-72 F-series jr. west coast mirrors
Bucket seats/center console
__________________ Caleb 1973 Ford F-100 Ranger
69 F100 4x4. Ranger package with all the chrome and deluxe interior.
Front manual drum brakes replaced by Power Disk brakes
Oddball kingpin open knuckle high pinion Dana 44 replaced by 79 ball joint high pinion Dana 44
Manual steering replaced with 78/79 Power steering
Boat anchor 360 replaced with fuel injected 302
Single speed Dana 21 transfer case replaced with two speed NP205
Two piece rear driveshaft replaced with custom one piece driveshaft
NP435 with 27 spline output for Dana 21 replaced with normal 31 spline NP435
Front suspension is 9" lift coils combined with a 3.5" coil bucket relocation. Custom built dropped crossmember combined with 7 degree radius arm bushings used to correct caster. Drop pitman arm and extended track bar bracket used to correct steering. Adjustable track bar to center axle.
Rear suspension custom extended length high arch leaf springs on relocated spring hangers with a shackle flip.
Gearing is 4.10 with a limited slip in the rear.
Tires 38.5x14.5-15 Super Swamper SX's
Sometimes it got smaller tires and a camper
Sometimes it gets stuck
1969 Ford F100 4x4. Fuel Injected 302. NP435/NP205. Dana 44/Ford9" 38.5" Super Swamper SX's
1978 Ford F250 Supercab 4x4. Propane 460. C6/NP205. Dana 60/Sterling 10.25" 33" Goodyear MTR's
1992 Jeep YJ. Fuel Injected 5.0 HO. NP435/NP205. Dana 44/Ford9" 38.5" Super Swamper SX's
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.