Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Question Own land in Laramie....wahooooo

I have been spending alot of time looking for land in the Cheyenne area and have spent some great times in Cheyenne.
I love the area and have been there many times.
I decided to invest in some land and just bought 3 properties totalling about 40 acres.
My question is....do you folks that have homes there....do you see it getting better or worse?
My wife and I have travelled the entire country many times and fell in love with the area,back in 1999....and have been back numerous times.
We stay in Cheyenne at the Holiday Inn and it is the most awesome place ever.
The rooms are all western style and the mashed potatoes with horseradish are really great.....funny what you remember....LOL
Anyway.....anyone know of any 1956 ford trucks for sale in the area?
I have a 40 x 60 building now.....and it is all cleaned out and will decide if to build a home there.
Bill

almost forgot.....LARAMIE is really the area.....sorry not Cheyenne.

Last edited by WALFORD'S 56; 02-05-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added city name
Old 02-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
I will be making a trip out in the summer. The motorhome will come in handy for this trip.

The building needs cleaned out....hope there are some ford truck parts in there....LOL
Old 02-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Posting Guru

mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.
Where are the properties at? I lived in Laramie for 5 years and now in Cheyenne for the past 4.
1963.5 Galaxie XL500

Click Here to Join the Wyoming Chapter
Old 02-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Postmaster

I don't want to give address out till I have cleaned it up.
Also worry about trespassing.
It is near the highway. Thanks for asking.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Posting Guru

mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.
I don't blame you for not giving out an address, I was asking for more of a generalization. Don't want your stuff getting sorted through before you sort through it. East of town? Towards the mountains?
1963.5 Galaxie XL500

Click Here to Join the Wyoming Chapter
Old 02-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Postmaster

Near route 80.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Senior User

cogden is starting off with a positive reputation.
I live in Laramie right now and I don't have any complaints. I think they're planning for growth... building a lot of new things around town, but I don't really think that Laramie will ever get much bigger than it is now.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Postmaster

I like that idea myself. I like open country over the city life.
Thanks .
Old 02-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Senior User

cogden is starting off with a positive reputation.
You're welcome!
Old 02-18-2010, 12:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter

Tags
ford, sale, trucks