1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

t-5 conversion

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 04:15 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
t-5 conversion

ok guys i know it's been discussed on here more times than i care to think about , but i can't seem to find one thread in a search about it . anyone can give me alink ??? i just had an s-10 shortbed , the early box style , given to me free . the guy was driving it daily , he's a carrier at one of the post offices i visit daily , and he all of a sudden quit driving it . asked him about it he said the v-6 finally let go and i can have it , free , just get her out of his drive so ...................... somehow , i inherited a 4 door 91 blazer 4x4 , and a mercury villager mini van too and they run , both of them .... any of you guys got a spare dog house ?? mallethead and snuggles won't share theirs with the old man and the wife is looking really funny at me so i need to find a place to take me and soon ..................... just more parts for the truck in one way or another is how i see them . so lets see the 91 bird is still here , my 95 bird , the 53 .............