Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles Want to buy vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Senior User

vrsc is starting off with a positive reputation.
WTB tires and wheels that would look good on my 2005 lifted superduty

Don't really care about the wheels (they could be ford stock ones) but tires need to have atleast 35-40% tread life and be atleast 35-36 with a larger width because I need it to not look goofy. I am trading in my truck and need this soon. Also would like for the seller to be in Florida and I don't want to spend much.
Thanks,
2011 F250 Golden Bronze/Arizona Beige Fully Loaded King Ranch FX4 with Navigation, 6.7 PSD, 4x4 E-locker, Color Matched Line-x Bed and toolbox, Icon Vehicle Dynamics/One Up Offroad Suspension Lift, BMF Novakaine 8 Chrome 20x10, Toyo M/T 37x13.50x20, Color matched Brake Calipers, Amp Research Steps, and 1000 watts of JL Audio and Focal

Old 02-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Post Fiend

cartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to all
I have 35x12.50 Cooper STTs on Diamo 17 Karat 18x10 wheels, located in Oregon though, probably not worth shipping.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Senior User

vrsc is starting off with a positive reputation.
No, thanks though
2011 F250 Golden Bronze/Arizona Beige Fully Loaded King Ranch FX4 with Navigation, 6.7 PSD, 4x4 E-locker, Color Matched Line-x Bed and toolbox, Icon Vehicle Dynamics/One Up Offroad Suspension Lift, BMF Novakaine 8 Chrome 20x10, Toyo M/T 37x13.50x20, Color matched Brake Calipers, Amp Research Steps, and 1000 watts of JL Audio and Focal

Old 02-13-2010, 03:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles

Tags
2011, duty, f250, good, super, superduty, tire, wheels