Mileage: 285000
Color: Blue/ white two tone
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Blue
Engine: powerstroke

I have a 1995 F-350 that i bought back in november. I bought it from the second owner, he got it with 100k on it, it has 285k now. the previous owner is an employee at the school where i go to college now. the truck is a blue and white two tone paint job. i bought it to use as my second truck but i dont have the time to fix it. it will need a gpr, a starter solenoid and some UVCH's, i did put new batteries and fresh oil in it though and it runs and shifts, i dont know of any major mechanical problems. the interior is blue and it is an xlt with power windows and doorlocks. the back passenger electric window doesnt work right. the truck has bench seats front and back and they have cupholders and fold down armrests. the truck has a grill guard and a headache rack and bed rails that are all chrome as well. the truck is all stock and in pretty good shape over all just needs a few parts and some time. if you would like some pictures let me know i can e-mail em to you but i cant figure out how to put them on here.