Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Bronco is back in the stable.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Red Ford Truck
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bronco is back in the stable.

I seen ya smile, yes my pal got his Mustang back and it is now sporting a new aftermarket air induction hood with some ghost flames, I haven't seen it yet so I'll have to reserve judgment until friday when I see it.

Sure is nice to have the Bronco back, went for a short trip to the Crappy tire store for a TFI coil plug pigtail then back home.

Rick.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:41 PM
harleyfx
Freshman User
Happy to hear the news Rick. I betcha you feel better now that's its home. It's not the same when its not there. I am like that with my bike when its at the shop or I have left it at a buddies place when I couldn't take her home The garage seems naked with out it.

Cheers

Ray

Old 02-05-2010, 11:25 AM
fp_5
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Good to hear that it's back.Now you can spend some quality time together. Don't be surprised if the Bronco gives you a little trouble (like a coil wire?) it's just the trucks way of getting even. Frank

Old 02-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Red Ford Truck
Posting Guru
Talking You're killing me Frank

Originally Posted by fp_5
Good to hear that it's back.Now you can spend some quality time together. Don't be surprised if the Bronco gives you a little trouble (like a coil wire?) it's just the trucks way of getting even. Frank
We went to see CheapTrick Thursday night down on Cherry street in Toronto at the Sound academy(used to be called the docs), anyhow we took the Bronco and she drove like a dream, except for the right side front signal.

It works ok when the head lights are off but when the head lights are on it's intermittent in it's flashing and very dull in the signal brightness.

So in the spirit of your coil wire it was a problem, we checked and cleaned all the ground wires including the ones behind the dash changed flashers and light switches couldn't get it to work.

We finally found the problem was the signal socket, cut the old one off and soldiered in a new one, problem solved.

Not the only Bronco related work we did yesterday.

Rick.

Search this Thread