Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Freshman User
Garage is empty, add now

Jesters Court is starting off with a positive reputation.
4 American Racing 6 Lug Rims / Wheels

For Sale $200.00 obo

(4) American Racing Aluminum 6 Lug wheels 15"
(10.75” wide with 3.75” backspace)

I recently purchased (4) 32x11.5R15 tires that were mounted on these rims. The tires went on a Ford F150 5 lug factory rim. I now am looking to sell the American Racing rims/wheels. I was told they were from a Chevrolet truck; they may fit other applications I don't know. The lugs are approximately 5.5 inches apart and the rim is approximately 11" wide. The rims are dirty. I washed one and it cleaned up nicely. All the rims are in good condition, one of the rims has a slight nick that appears to be from a curb. I do not have any center caps or lug nuts. I am also selling a set of 4 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO tires 31x10.5R15, two of the tires are like new, 2 have some uneven wear from a front end not properly aligned.

Last edited by Jesters Court; 01-22-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: didn't include price
Old 11-08-2010, 11:26 PM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

firewoodguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
6 lug rims

can u send pics i want the rims and tires
Old 11-08-2010, 11:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale

Tags
15, 55, american, ford, logo, lug, racing, rim, rims, sale, specs, standard, tires, truck, wheel, wheels