Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2010, 06:51 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Thumbs up New Member Annoucement - mkoempel

Let have a warm welcome for our newest member who goes by the name of mkoempel .

He drives a 2002 F250 and has been on FTE since 01/09 and is finally joining us.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often. <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->
Old 01-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Junior User

mkoempel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey whats up fellow Ford truck drivers of NJ.
The name is Mike. I live in Central NJ off exit 117. (typical way to say where your from)
I've owned my truck for 3 years now. She's my baby. I've put her to work time and time again and been all over the east coast with her. This is my 3rd Ford truck and I'm hooked. My other 2 Fords I had years ago. 1 was a 79 F250 highboy 4x4 with a rebuilt 460. Ugly and mean. The other truck was a 78 F150 4x4 351m. The 73-79 body style is by far my favorite style. I really want to get my hands on another one for a project/trail truck.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:24 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Welcome Mike, what town you from? I'll send you a member map once you have your PM setup after 25 posts. We also send out annoucements via PM's so post often and visit the monthly BS thread, it's real easy to get them fast there.

See you around!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hey mike welcome to FTE!
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump,
01 F250 CCSB 7.3L stock for now, Boss truck
Old 01-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Post Fiend

95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.
Mike, welcome to the Jersey chapter. You will see others like me from various chapters posting here. Steve is a great guy and has lots of activities (GTG's) planned for ya. So see ya in the BS thread.

Humble yourself and give thanks to GOD. <>< Family of 10 saved by Grace <><
95 CC Dually 3inch downpipe no muffler/cat, Edge, 6637 MOD, 140v, Midwest Short Throw Shifter, Luk Clutch, BB Mod
Old 01-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sddesigns View Post
Welcome Mike, what town you from? I'll send you a member map once you have your PM setup after 25 posts. We also send out annoucements via PM's so post often and visit the monthly BS thread, it's real easy to get them fast there.

See you around!

I'm from keansburg. If you don't know anything about the town, that's a good thing. This town is a hole. For those who know the town, don't judge me based on fact that I live here. It's not my choice. I'm just currently stuck here.

Thank you for the Welcomes. I'm looking forward to meeting up and learning from you all.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:29 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoempel View Post
I'm from keansburg. If you don't know anything about the town, that's a good thing. This town is a hole. For those who know the town, don't judge me based on fact that I live here. It's not my choice. I'm just currently stuck here.

Thank you for the Welcomes. I'm looking forward to meeting up and learning from you all.
If your available this weekend were doing a HPOP upgrade on a 2001 7.3 in Vernon.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Junior User

I'm still learning and have a far way to go. I have no idea what HPOP is.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:44 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

it could be learning experience too, you have a diesel right?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Junior User

My truck has the 5.4.. The little engine that could.
I'm not sure as of now if I'm able to go. I might be working a little job this weekend. I will keep you posted. And I do appreciate the offer. It would be great to meet up with some of you guys/girls and work on a truck. Or in my case watch and learn.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:48 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoempel View Post
My truck has the 5.4.. The little engine that could.
I'm not sure as of now if I'm able to go. I might be working a little job this weekend. I will keep you posted. And I do appreciate the offer. It would be great to meet up with some of you guys/girls and work on a truck. Or in my case watch and learn.

hey me too, we did the same upgrade last Saturday in CT.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Junior User

you get together with people often to work on each others trucks?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

in between the drinking and smoking GTG's....JK
Old 01-27-2010, 06:59 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

a few guys started the North East Seven Three's or NEST for short, they have monthly truck work days, if you have a project everybody lends a hand.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter