Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2010, 09:55 AM
New User

95mdredneck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Introduction

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. I figure I'd introduce myself and give a backround. I'm Kyle, I'm 14. I live on a 35ac hobby farm in the middle of a highly populated town with neighborhoods on all sides of the farm pretty much. We have about 2.5ac in hobby gardens, bout 100 chickens, a few goats, ducks, geese, and rabbits.

I will be honest I've always been a Dodge Cummins fan, and still want one, but realize price wise I am unable to make that happen for my first on-road truck. I currently have an '85 S10 with the sucky 2.8l V6. It's 4x4 and will do most anything I have to do now. But, it will never be road worthy, and it's a little bit small for the things I will have to do when I drive. When I drive it will be a daily driver, to work and to school. And I need to tow a lot. Up to 13k sometimes, but not for very far.

What I want for when I'm driving is a '73-79 F350 4x4 4spd with a big bore motor. Regular cab long bed. I have been unable to find one like this, and hope if I do find one, it will be a good deal and Pop may wanna jump on it. So, any leads to one will be greatly appreciated. I hope to learn many things from this forum, thanks!

Kyle
Old 02-23-2010, 12:02 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Hey Kyle Welcome to FTE and the NG forum. Sorry to be slow in responding I just saw your post.
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Posting Guru

johnboggs21 is starting off with a positive reputation.
John Boggs
welcome to the forum
Old 02-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Street Queen to the extr3m3

Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.
Your looking for a very popular truck...
You will likely have to drive quite aways, but they are out there...

I like bacon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain p4 View Post
chuckstrucks brings the lols and make cheeto look like a genius.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation